The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will be releasing the UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10 for the UP Class 10 board exams in the month of February 2020. The exact dates will be notified on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board at upmsp.edu.in. Once the dates are declared, the board will make the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 available online directly on its website. However, the UP 10th Class Admit Card can only be downloaded using the school login and the students need to collect them from the school authorities.
The UP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 10 Download is a very important document because it acts as an identification proof for the student appearing in the examination. Hence students must keep these admit cards with them throughout the entire examination. We have given below the different points to keep in mind, important timelines and other useful information in relation to the UP 10th Admit Card.
UP Board 10th Class Admit Card 2020
The Uttar Pradesh 10th Board conducts Class 10 and Class 12 exams every year in the state. Prior to the exams, the board had released the final date sheet 2020 containing the exact schedule of the examination. Before the exams, they release the upmsp.edu.in Admit Card which acts as an identification proof for students who are appearing in the examination. This year it is expected that the UP Board will release the UP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 10 Download for the Class 10 students in the first week of February 2020 and subsequently conduct exams from 18 February 2020.
The UP Class 10 Admit Card are very important document because it contains several in pieces of information such as students name, photograph for identification, school name, examination center, and address, papers for which the student is appearing for and similar other information. Since the Admit Card UP Board 10th Class 2020 is an identification proof, students need to possess them at all times during the examination period.
UP 10th Class Admit Card Overview
UP board class 10 Admit Card 2020 Details
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Board||UP 10th Board|
|Name of the Exam||UP 10th Exams 2020|
|Academic Year||2019 -2020|
|Exams 2020 Date||18th February 2020 to 3rd March 2020|
|UP 10th Admit Card 2020 Release Date||February/March 2020|
|Release Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admit Cards Release Status||Available Soon|
Important Instructions for UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019
Once the candidates download the UP Board 10th Class Admit Card 2020, it is very important that they follow the following instructions:
- Carefully check the UP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 10 Download for any mistakes in your name, the medium of answer and the subjects that you are appearing for. In case there are any discrepancies immediately contact your principal and get them corrected.
- Remember that you will not be allowed to appear for the exam in case you do not have the upmsp.edu.in Admit Card with you or cannot produce when requested.
- The candidate should be present in the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam. Students who come in late will not be allowed to sit and appear for the particular paper.
How to Download Admit Card 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Board releases the UP 10 class Admit Card only through the school login. The student needs to follow the steps given below in order to obtain the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 for the examination:
- Before the board releases the UP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 10 Download, it sends out login details containing unique user id and password to each school head. Using these login credentials, the school authorities can download the admit cards.
- Students must approach the school authorities during the dates on which the UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10 will be released. These dates are declared in advance through a notification on the official website of the board https://upmsp.edu.in/.
- Students should then collect the UP board class 10 Admit Card from the respective authority at the school.
- Once you obtain the upmsp.edu.in Admit Card, you should check it for any discrepancies and get It rectified immediately.
- Also, you should ensure that the UP board 10 class Admit Card is duly attested by the school authorities.
- You can also take a photocopy of the UP board class 10 Admit Card 2020 and keep it safely with you.
UP board 10 class Admit Card Download
UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10: Frequently asked Questions
The UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 will be issued in the first week of February 2020.
Every student has to give the examination at the center mentioned in his / her admit card only.
Always carry your hall ticket and stationery box with you.
Keep a water bottle and handkerchief handy with you in the hall.
It is advised to also carry a government ID proof which will have your photo and name.
Do not carry any electronic items including calculators, digital watches or mobile phones with you to the examination.
Students are prohibited from carrying any copying material such as notes, textbooks or any other similar material.