ap auto driver scheme: The government of Andhra Pradesh has recently released the information regarding the Auto Driver Scheme in the state. As per the AP Auto Driver Scheme, the cab driver will get Rs.10000 per annum after qualifying certain eligibility determined by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the AP Auto Driver Scheme 2019, Auto Rickshaw, Maxi Cab, Taxi Driver, and other transport light vehicles will be covered.
Lakhs of eligible citizens of Andhra Pradesh applied for the YSR Vahan Mitra Program from the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation aptransport.org till 31st Oct 2019. Now, applicants who want to know the status of the YSR Vahan Mitra can get through the link Get Here.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Latest Updates
AP Auto Driver scheme details, eligibility, and applying process can get here.
- 1 AP Auto Driver Scheme Latest Updates
- 2 AP YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List 2020
- 3 Purpose of AP Auto Driver Scheme
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 What are the required documents for the AP Auto Driver Scheme?
- 6 AP AUTO DRIVER SCHEME OVERVIEW
- 7 What are the Highlights of the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme?
- 8 How to apply for the YSR Auto Driver Scheme (Vahan Mitra)?
- 9 How to check AP YSR auto driver Scheme Application Status?
- 10 What is the process of downloading the YSR Vahan Mitra Receipt?
- 11 How to Check the beneficiary list of the AP Auto Driver Scheme?
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List 2020
The Transport Authority of the Andhra Pradesh state will be verifying the applications of the candidates according to the details submitted by them through online mode and documents uploaded for the same. After the release of the beneficiary list, applications will be able to get the status of their names whether they are selected for the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme or not. Hence, after getting the name in the beneficiary list, candidates can get the benefit under the AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme 2019.
All the citizens applied for the AP Auto Driver Scheme can check the name in the beneficiary list online on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has estimated the budget of 400 Crore for the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme that will be utilized for all the eligible Auto / Cab Drivers.
Purpose of AP Auto Driver Scheme
According to the Andhra Pradesh government officials, AP Auto Driver Scheme will give great financial support and help to the needy people of the state and all the support provided by the government will be managed by itself without any outer financial assistance.
As per the Andhra Government, the financial support will be provided to the households of every member of the state who drives autos and husband & wife both are driving the autos living the state. Every citizen should note that if they have children and driving autos in the state, they will be deemed as the other households in the state individually. The AP Auto Driver Scheme will be one of the biggest assets for poor families in the state of the Andhra Pradesh who drive autos to fulfill their needs and solely depended on them.
For getting the benefits of the AP Auto Driver Scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh current government, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, candidates should become eligible to get benefits under the particular scheme. Following are the eligibility conditions for the candidates who want to apply for the AP Auto Driver Scheme:
- Applicants should attain the age of 18 years.
- Every applicant should be the resident of Andhra Pradesh while the name of the candidate should also be mentioned on the While Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- All the applicants of the AP Auto Driver Scheme must contain the BPL Family such as White Ration Card, Death Card or Annapurna Card.
- All the applicants should drive an auto-rickshaw / taxi/cab.
- Every applicant should have a Driving Licence.
AP AUTO DRIVER SCHEME FIRST BENEFICIARY LIST
What are the required documents for the AP Auto Driver Scheme?
All the applicants who want to become eligible for the AP Auto Driver Scheme must possess required following documents that will be needed for the verification of the identity of the particular citizen:
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (Aadhar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle Papers with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
AP AUTO DRIVER SCHEME OVERVIEW
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Scheme Name||AP Auto Driver Scheme / YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme|
|Scheme Category||AP State Government Scheme|
|What Is AP Driver Scheme||Welfare Scheme By AP State Government|
|Eligibility Criteria||Drivers of Cab / Auto who are economically backward|
|Applying Process||Through Online Or Offline CSC’s|
|Aim Of The Scheme||Provide financial assistance to Taxi / Auto drivers|
|Benefits Under AP DRIVER Scheme||Financial assistance of 10000 INR/ year|
What are the Highlights of the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme?
As AP Auto Driver Scheme is started considering the economical position of the auto drivers in the state of Andhra Pradesh and applicants will get a good amount of financial assistance once in the year. So all the eligible auto-rickshaw drivers should apply for the scheme under a certain date range. Here are the key elements to be noticed by the applicants:
- AP Auto Driver Scheme is solely focussed on the people who are currently driving a commercial vehicle in the state and autorickshaw is a key component for their livelihood.
- According to the Andhra Pradesh government, four lakh beneficiaries (driving autorickshaws/cab in the state) will be benefited with a sufficient amount of financial aid.
- AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme (Vahan Mitra) scheme will provide Rs.12,500 per year to every cab or auto driver.
- Government officials announced that the one family will be considered as one unit and if the parents have children and hold a separate vehicle or drive a vehicle, they will get the benefits of the YSR Auto Driver Scheme Separately.
- After the submission of the application for the AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme, it’ll be sanctioned through the transport commissioners of the specific districts and district magistrates that are given the responsibilities for the same.
How to apply for the YSR Auto Driver Scheme (Vahan Mitra)?
Candidates who want to apply for the YSR Auto Driver Scheme will have to go through the online process of filling application forms and registration. After the submission of the applications, it’ll be verified through the responsible authority. All the eligible applicants should follow the below process to apply for the Vahan Mitra Scheme:
- At first, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department aptransport.org.
- Now the homepage of the website will be visible in front of you. Go to the notice board of the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department, and click on the link named, ‘Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles.’
- After clicking on the above link, you’ll be redirected to a new tab where various options are provided. You need to click on the Online Applications Sections under a certain date range.
- Here, you need to fill the details like; Name, Ration Card / Aadhaar Number, Detail of the Family Members, Caste Detail, Address of the Candidates, Bank Detail, Vehicle Detail, Driving Licence details, etc.
- After filling all the relevant entries, candidates will have to click on the preview button to recheck the submitted entries before its submission. Once you make sure the accuracy of the details of the application given online correct, click on the Submit button.
- Here, the details such as application ID and other information will be generated online that you need to take the printout for future reference.
Note: As the registration for the YSR Auto Driver Scheme is closed at the moment so you can’t apply for it online. However, after the activation of the link, applicants would fill their application forms. We’ll soon update our readers after the activation of the YSR Auto Driver Scheme link through this article update. Please keep visiting our website from time to time to get the info about the activation of the link.
How to check AP YSR auto driver Scheme Application Status?
Applicants who have applied for the YSR Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver Scheme Application can check the status of their application forms through the official website i.e. online mode. We’re also going to mention the process of checking the status of the applications of AP YSR auto driver Scheme in the following manner:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, you’ll have to visit the official website of the AP transport department aptransport.org.
- STEP – 2: Once you click on the above link, the homepage of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department website will be opened.
- STEP – 3: Now you’ll have to click on the link named; ‘Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner-Cum-Driver wrt Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles.’ A new tab will be opened and now you’ll have to click on the Application Status link given on the page.
- STEP -4: After clicking on the Application Status link, you’ll again have a new link where you should enter your Aadhaar Number along with the applicant ID to check the status of your application. Click on the submit button to check the result.
- STEP – 5: Now the status of the application for AP YSR auto driver Scheme will be downloaded whether you’re qualified for particular the scheme or not.
What is the process of downloading the YSR Vahan Mitra Receipt?
After filling the application form for the AP YSR Vahan Mitra (Auto Driver Scheme), candidates will be able to download the receipt of their applications through the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Department.
- At first, you should visit the official website of the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme aptransport.org.
- After clicking on the above link, applicants will get access to the homepage of the website where you should click on the link named; Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to a new tab of the website and click on the Download Receipt option.
- Enter your Application ID & Aadhaar Number and click on the Submit button.
- Your YSR Vahan Mitra Receipt will be downloaded in PDF format and take a printout of the e-receipt for future references.
How to Check the beneficiary list of the AP Auto Driver Scheme?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department; aptransport.org.
- Now click on the beneficiary list option.
- Here, follow the instructions provided in the notice board and click on the Beneficiary List button.
- Now, download the list in PDF format.
- For getting your name in the list instantaneously, use the shortcut key option; Ctrl + F and enter your name/application ID. Here your name appears.
- Take a printout of the same for future references.
Final Words: As the application form filling process has been closed now and candidates can’t submit the new application. So candidates are advised to fill the application form for the AP Auto Driver Scheme once the process retrieves again. After the release of the beneficiary list, all eligible drivers of the state of Andhra Pradesh will get a certain amount fixed for the scheme. If you still have any doubts regarding the scheme of the YSR Vahan Mitra / AP Auto Driver Scheme, can let us know through the comment section or by sending us an email.