Apna CSC Online Registration: Common Service Centre (CSC) is known as one of the prominent government schemes of the Indian Government under the Digital India program. Interested Indian citizens can apply to open their Common Services Centres who can go through the official portal of Indian Government for CSC at register.csc.gov.in. Common Service Centers (CSC) is launched by the Ministry of Electronics & IT under the Companies Act 1956. With the CSC scheme, Indian citizens will be facilitated from services such as various skill development programs, public services, and others.
Under the CSC services, you’ll also be getting Digimail services which will be absolutely free of cost. You can apply for the CSC Digital Seva Kendra to avail of services such as E-governance and Business services. Any of the Indian citizens can apply for the CSC registration 2019. Apna CSC is a PAN India network applicable to all Indian states. Under the Common Service Centres (CSC), front-end public utility and non-government service delivery points for consumers operated through Information & Communication Technology (ICT).
Apna CSC Scheme Latest Updates
Can check the Apna CSC Scheme details, know the process to apply and can also check the status here.
- 1 Apna CSC Scheme Latest Updates
- 2 What is CSC?
- 3 APNA CSC Scheme – Overview
- 4 Eligibility for the VLE CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration
- 5 Documents for CSC Online Registration
- 6 Process to apply/register for the Apna CSC
- 7 Check the CSC Application Status
- 8 Re-Print/Update UID Token
- 9 CSC Application UID Updation Process
- 10 Re-registration for the CSC Digital Seva Kendra
- 11 Process to log in to the CSC Digital Seva
- 12 Reference Links
- 13 Apna CSC Registration: FAQ’s
What is CSC?
With the assistance of the Common Service Centres, the Indian government is aiming to reach various healthcare schemes, financial services, education, welfare schemes, entertainment, and financial services to common Indian people. CSC is also providing B2C (Business-to-Consumer) and G2C (Government to Citizens) services to Indian citizens in rural areas particularly. Many rural areas of India don’t have any access to digital services. Hence, the government wants to facilitate people of remote areas by enabling the active Common Service Centres by providing a license to any of the qualified people who can easily access the computer and internet.
Indian government wants to spread the territorial, geographical, cultural, and linguistic diversity after opening the Common Service Centres all over the country. Digital Seva Kendra (Common Service Centres – CSC) is established under the NeGP (National e-Governance Plan) by DEITY (Department of Electronics and Information Technology). DEITY is managed by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Government of India. The government is focusing on the opening new Digital Seva Kendra resulting in which it has become one of the largest government-sanctioned programs to provide digital services in the world.
APNA CSC Scheme – Overview
|Article Category||Government Schemes|
|Scheme Name||APNA CSC Scheme|
|Scheme Category||Central Government Scheme|
|What is APNA CSC||To deliver Non-Govt. Services and the essential information to the consumer|
|Aim Of The Scheme||Providing facilities to end consumer|
Eligibility for the VLE CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration
Applicants who want to apply for the VLE CSC Digital Seva Kendra/SHG/RDD Registration must fulfill the eligibility criteria as established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, a part of the Government of India. You need to read the following points to know about the eligibility criteria to open the CSC Digital Seva Kendra:
- An applicant for Apna CSC Digital Seva Kendra must attain the age of 18 years minimum.
- Applicants for Apna CSC Digital Seva Kendra must pass class 10th from any of the recognized board (CBSE Board, State Board, ICSE Board, ISC Board, etc.).
- Applicants for Apna CSC must have a basic knowledge of computer education and should have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- As applicants for Apna CSC are only appointed to serve the local people by providing them top-notch various internet services so he/she should also read, write & talk with the local dialect fluently.
Documents for CSC Online Registration
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Detail
- Your Own Mobile Number
- Your Email ID
- Detail of Infrastructure
- Education Qualification upto 10th Minimum (Eligibility Criteria)
- Educational Qualification Documents
- You current Address and Location where you want to Open CSC
- Common Service Centre (CSC) Photos (In and Out both)
- Any Ruined Copy of Cheque
Important Note: For taking the registration for the Apna CSC Jan Suvidha Kendra, you must have at least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive with 512 MB RAM, CD/DVD Drive, UPS with Licensed Windows XP – SP2 operating system as a minimum requirement. Moreover, you need to have a great battery backup source along with the printer, digital camera, internet connection, and scanner for uploading photos with the help of the internet. Furthermore, you don’t have to take training for the VLE run.
Process to apply/register for the Apna CSC
Apna CSC online registration can be done via online mode through the official website of the CSC portal. You can apply for the Digital Seva Kendra (Common Service Centres) easily by following the process given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Common Service Centre (CSC) of the Indian government; csc.gov.in.
- Now you should go to the section named CSC Networks Sites and click on the CSC Registration link.
- After clicking on the CSC Registration Link, a new tab for the registration of the Apna Common Service Centre will open.
- Here, you need to select the type of application whether CSE VLE, SHG (Self Help Group) and RDD Registration.
- Now you should fill relevant detail on the particular type of application to complete the application process for Apna CSC.
- You must attach relevant documents if required before the submission of the application for CSC.
Check the CSC Application Status
CSC Applicants can check the status of the application through online mode. You should follow the below process to check the CSC Application Status:
- Firstly, you should click on the official link of the CSC Application.
- Now, you have to enter the Reference Number including Captcha code given below the reference number.
- Press on the submit button to track the status of the CSC application.
- Here, you need to take the printout of the status shown on your computer screen.
Re-Print/Update UID Token
After submitting the application form for CSC VLE/SHG/RDD Registration and have not been able to take the printout for the same, can also reprint the application by following the below process conveniently:
- Go to the official website of the CSC VLE/SHG/RDD for reprinting the CSC Application.
- Now you should enter your reference number as obtained during the submission of the application form of Apna CSC earlier.
- Fill the captcha code and enter the submit button.
- Now, your application form is re-downloaded in the PDF format and you need to take the printout of the same for future reference.
CSC Application UID Updation Process
Moreover, applicants who want to update the UID Token for CSC Registration should follow the following process to perform the action:
- You will have to visit the official website of the Apna CSC Centre to update the UID Token. You can reach directly to the page of updating the UID Token by following below link.
- Here, you should enter the VID Number and CSC ID as received during the submission of the application for the CSC Centre online.
- Next, you should enter the captcha code & check on the agree button and go to click on the submit button.
- Now, a specific page will open and you need to follow the instructions given on the page.
- Here, you can easily update the UID Token.
- Take the printout displayed on the screen after the update of the UID Token for future reference.
Re-registration for the CSC Digital Seva Kendra
Re-registration is a mandatory task to be performed every year for Village Level Entrepreneurs. VLEs will also be notified against the re-registration for the CSC portal before the expiration of the registration through various social media accounts, email ID and mobile number registered in the CSC Digital Seva registration. You need to renew your registration process to continue the transaction-related services. Hence, you should re-register yourself after the expiration of validity following the process given below:
- Visit the official website of the Common Service Centres (CSC) registration register.csc.gov.in.
- Go to the My Account Section and login to your account by entering your CSC ID and captcha code is given on the specific column.
- After the successful login in CSC Jan Suvidha Kendra, you’ll be redirected to your page.
- Now you can check the details of your account’s validity and click on the renew button to re-register yourself for the Common Service Centre (Jan Suvidha Kendra).
- Here, you need to submit details as asked in the particular page.
- You can easily make re-register yourself for the Common Service Centre (Jan Suvidha Kendra).
- After completing all necessary action, you will be able to renew your account.
Process to log in to the CSC Digital Seva
You can make the CSC Digital Seva Login easily by following the process given below:
- Applicants should visit the official website of the CSC Digital Seva digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
- Here, the homepage of the website will open.
- Now click on the log in section mentioned on the page and enter your username & password.
- Here, you’ve made a successful login for CSC Digital Seva. And can access each type of service for your customers.
Final Words: After the successful registration for the CSC (Common Service Centre), the application will be checked by the officials for verification. And after the verification, officials will decide to provide the registration to the particular person as per the details submitted by them in the application form. For eligibility conditions & detailed information, you should check the above section.
Apna CSC Registration: FAQ’s
Go to the register.csc.gov.in website and click on the Apply and then New Registration. Enter the required details by providing the relevant documents as well
to register for the CSC.
By registering for the CSC, one can avail of the digital seva ID through which the services of the various Government schemes can be availed.
Go to the register.csc.gov.in, then click on apply and select the status check. By entering the reference number, one can check the registration status.
Yes, you can apply again.
VLE means Village Level Entrepreneur who provides the various government and non-government services to the customers through CSC.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-3000-3468 or 011 4975 4924 or 1800-121-3468 (From 8 AM – 8 PM)
Official website: www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in
Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Passport Size Photographs
Bank Account Detail
Your Own Mobile Number
Your Email ID
Detail of Infrastructure
Education Qualification upto 10th Minimum (Eligibility Criteria)
Educational Qualification Documents
You current Address and Location where you want to Open CSC
Common Service Centre (CSC) Photos (In and Out both)
Any Ruined Copy of Cheque
Applicant Should have :
At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive
Min of 512 MB RAM
Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system
With 4 hrs battery backup/Portable Genset
Printer/ Colour Printer
Webcam/digital camera and Scanner
Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed.
No training required but should have a basic qualification which is mentioned.
Should have a valid Aadhaar and PAN.
The VLE should be a village youth above 18 years of age
The VLE must have passed the 10th level examination.
Should have basic English knowledge
Should have the minimum computer skills