bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana: mukhyamantri udyami yojana bihar 2021, is a programme launched by the Bihar government to control the soaring unemployment rates by encouraging and supporting various social groups to set up industries. Under bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021, the government provides a loan of Rs. 10,00,000 (Rupees Ten lakh) to each and every beneficiary of bihar cm udyami yojana. The mukhyamantri udyami yojana online was initially launched in 2018, where it was limited to SC’s and ST’s caste only. In 2019, it was re-launched to include most backward classes in addition to the earlier ones. This program has grown more inclusive in character over the years, and presently it has been reframed to include women under the bihar mukhyamantri mahila udyami yojana 2021 and youth under the bihar mukhyamantri yuva udyami yojana.
This Yojana aims towards improving the employment ratio of the state by providing financial assistance to new start up industries. Around 8,000 entrepreneurs are estimated to benefit from the mukhyamantri udyami yojana. In this article, we will discuss the bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana form, how to apply for it online, documents required, eligibility criteria and finally, the benefits of bihar cm udyami yojana.
bihar loan yojana Latest Update
🔔Latest Update: Out of the total financial assistance of ₹ 10,00,000 received, the beneficiaries will have to return only ₹ 5,00,000 on 1% interest. This will have to be paid in 84 equal installations whereas the remaining ₹ 5,00,000 will be borne by the government. The bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana application form link is given below.
- 1 bihar loan yojana Latest Update
- 2 mukhyamantri udyami yojana online apply
- 3 bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021 – Overview
- 4 mukhyamantri udyami yojana bihar benefits
- 5 bihar cm udyami yojana 2021 eligibility criteria
- 6 cm udyami yojana bihar online apply required documents
- 7 bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021 apply
- 8 How to Fill Application Form for cm udyami yojana bihar online apply
- 9 mukhyamantri udyami yojana online form (sample form)
- 10 chief minister udyami yojana bihar helpline number
- 11 cm udyami yojana FAQ’s
mukhyamantri udyami yojana online apply
The bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana form had already been launched on 1 June 2021. The mukhyamantri udyami yojana online form is available at the official website at udyami.bihar.gov.in. Citizens belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Classes, Women and Young entrepreneurs can apply for the cm udyami yojana bihar. benefits under bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana. Every category has a fixed quota of beneficiaries, but the rules for all categories are the same. Prior training or education specific to the applicant’s business niche and entrepreneurship is desirable and an added advantage. Applicants will be asked to describe the same in the mukhyamantri udyami yojana online application form. In order to fill the application form, applicants are required to first register themselves on the official website after which they can fill in the application form. The registration process is given below:
bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021 – Overview
|Article Name||bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021|
|Portal Name||Department of Industries, Government of Bihar|
|Loan amount||₹ 10 Lacks|
|Amount to be repaid||₹ 5 Lacks with 1% interest rate|
mukhyamantri udyami yojana bihar benefits
The bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021 has been launched to boost entrepreneurship in the state and in turn generate employment for its citizens. The bihar cm udyami yojana provides the following benefits:
- The economic conditions of backward castes, women and youngsters are set to improve through mukhyamantri udyami yojana.
- Citizens of the state will get better livelihood through new business setup and resulting employment.
- Out of the total loan amount of Rs.10,00,000 (Rupees Ten Lakh), the government will bear Rs. 5,00,000 (Rupees Five Lakh) upon successful repayment of the loan by the applicant in equal 84 installments.
- An additional aid of Rs. 25,000 will be provided by the government for training and project monitoring.
bihar cm udyami yojana 2021 eligibility criteria
You have to fulfil the prescribed criteria, in order to be eligible to apply and benefit from mukhyamantri udyami yojana bihar 2021. The criteria are mentioned below –
- The applicant should belong to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Class, Women or Youth category.
- The applicant has to be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- It is mandatory to have a current bank account in order to benefit from this scheme.
- For proprietorship firms, entrepreneur has to use his personal PAN card.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Only Proprietorship Firm, Partnership Firm, LLP or Private Limited Company are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant should have qualified 10+2 or Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma or equivalent qualification.
cm udyami yojana bihar online apply required documents
To apply for the cm udyami yojana, you will need to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Photo of Applicant Signature
- Caste certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Cancelled Check
- Certificate of training
- Land related receipt / lease related document / rental document
- Institution / Entity PAN Card
- Institution / unit certificate
- Residential certificate
- Certificate of Highest Educational Qualification (Intermediate Equivalent / Matriculation / 10th pass certificate)
You Should Read
- meebhoomi ap 1b, adangal and land records
- vidhwa pension yojana 2021 List
- atal pension yojana 2021 details
- pm ayushman bharat yojana registration
- rrb ntpc result 2021 cbt 1
- wb primary tet result 2021
bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana 2021 apply
In order to apply for the bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana you will have to follow the guidelines given below:
- Visit the homepage of the official website of the mukhyamantri udyami yojana bihar at udyami.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the “Registration” tab from the menu on the top of the page.
- This will open a bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana registration page where you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number
- Application Type
- After you fill in all the details, click on the “Generate OTP” button. The system will send you an OTP code on your mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP and a “Registration Successful” message will be displayed.
- Once you have registered, the login and password details will be sent to the Email ID with which you have registered.
- Using these credential you can login to the dashboard where all information relating to you will be given.
How to Fill Application Form for cm udyami yojana bihar online apply
After successful registration on the bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana official website, you will need to login into your personal dashboard. Follow the step by step procedure given below in order to fill the application form:
- Click on the Application Form button on the dashboard. This will open the application form in a new page.
- Enter your personal details like name, gender, DOB, aadhar number, address and similar other details.
- Then you will have to describe your educational qualifications followed by family details, organization / business details.
- After this, you have to enter project details such as name, project training, area and installations required, budget details etc.
- Finally you will be required to enter bank details and upload all necessary documents required.
- Once you fill in all the above information, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application form and send to officials for verification.
mukhyamantri udyami yojana online form (sample form)
chief minister udyami yojana bihar helpline number
Call Center Number: 1800 345 6214
cm udyami yojana FAQ’s
How much amount do I have to be repaid to the government?
Out of the total financial assistance of ₹ 10,00,000 received, the beneficiaries will have to return only ₹ 5,00,000 on 1% interest.
bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana official website?
You May Like