e shram card registration:e-shram portal self registration, Eligibility, Benefits & Check Status @ eshram.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in shramsuvidha.gov.in Recently, the Government of India has launched the e shram card registration online application portal for all citizens of the country. E Shram Card is one of the most ambitious schemes e-shram card registration 2022 launched by the government of India to provide benefits to the workers who are in organized & unorganized sectors of the country. This E shram Card Apply project of the central government is a step towards making workers self-confident economically & morally.
For the e shram scheme benefits, if you come from an economically backward society, you can quickly fill in an e shram card online application form. All beneficiaries of the E shramik card will have to apply for the scheme before the last date, as mentioned by the government. If you are keen to get more details on e shram card registration online & e shram card online login process, benefits, features, eligibility, shram card online registration important documents, etc., you need to have a close look at all e shram card online apply ahmedabad details given in this carefully.
e shram portal registration 2022
Latest Update: eshram card online registration has started, register now through the below link and check the status of the eshram card.
Click here to Link aadhaar to voter id direct link via nvsp
- 1 e shram portal registration 2022
- 2 About e shram portal registration
- 3 e shram card online registration – Overview
- 4 e shram card benefits status
- 5 e shram card registration online (required documents)
- 6 e shram card online apply @ eshram.gov.in
- 7 csc e shram card registration link
- 8 e shram portal csc login
- 9 e shram card apply online self-registration full guide
- 10 e shram card online FAQs
About e shram portal registration
The e shram card online apply portal was launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav on 26th August. The shram card online application scheme aims to deliver the best benefits to the poor section of the country. As per the national database, a total of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be benefited through E Shram Portal and you can get all the benefits related to the eshram card apply for this scheme via the online method.
The eshram apply online scheme will combine all types of laborers, street vendors, domestic workers, etc. While registering for the particular shram card application scheme, you need to provide all the vital information such as name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family details, Aadhar Number, Permanent & Temporary Address, & all accurately. Once you get approval for the E shram Card, you will be provided with a 12 digit number in the e-card that is effective across the country.
Click Here: register.eshram.gov.in latest news
Through this card, all workers will be under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana where an accidental cover will be provided to their families & themselves also. After availing of e shram card, you will be able to Rs. 2 lakh if you have a permanent disability while in case of partial disability, you can easily get benefits of Rs. 1 lakh for your better future. e shram car will be distributed to each eligible worker who is eligible for it.
Also Read: upsc ifs mains admit card 2022 direct link
e shram card online registration – Overview
|Article Name||e shram card registration online apply|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganized workers|
|Issued card name||UAN – unique identification number card|
|for registration on eshram||register.eshram.gov.in|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
|pm kisan ekyc last date||22 May 2022|
|payment mode||direct transfer money to bank account|
|total registered applicants||24,49,47,983|
e shram card benefits status
The e shram card scheme will be beneficial for the citizens in many ways. People who are living life below the poverty line are easily able to access the benefits of the specific scheme. e shram card will provide benefits to all its members in the following manner.
- e shram card is profitable for those families & members who have got a disability due to an accident or other reason.
- e shram card online is a boon for laborers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be linked together.
- The government’s e shram card favors workers on the basis of their work abilities that will help them in providing befitting employment.
- The E-Shram portal is a Central Government funded scheme that is organized by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- E-SHRAM Portal has been driven by the Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav amid the covid 19 outbreak in the country.
- After the launch of the e shram card registration online application portal, a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be developed.
- With one e shram card, you will be able to get many benefits.
- E-Shram Portal provides you with a 12 digit number that will be valid in every state of the country.
- You need to submit all the details in the e-shram card registration 2022 form so that your card can easily be approved by the responsible authority.
e shram card registration online (required documents)
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Bank account number
- Ration card
- Voter id
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
You Mush Read
- Viklang Pension List 2022
- AISSEE Admit Card 2022
- e shram card online self-registration 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- vidhwa pension yojana
e shram card online apply @ eshram.gov.in
All interested citizens who wish to go for the eshram card registration online apply can follow the below steps to know the detailed procedure of eshram card online apply ahmedabad.
- First of all, you have to go to the eshram card official website from the link – eshram.gov.in.
- On the E shram Card Apply home page, you have to click on the option of E Shram registration.
- Now a e Shram portal registration form will be displayed.
- Thus, you have to enter your Aadhar link mobile number, captcha code, EPFO, and ESIC member status.
- Then click on the option of Send OTP option.
- Enter the received One Time Password in the relevant column.
- After that e Sharam card online registration page will open there you have entered the required details.
- Then hit the Register option for the successful registration for the eshram card online.
- Take the printout of the E-ShramCard registration form for future references.
e shram portal csc login
- First of all, you have to go to the eshram card official website.
- Then eshram card online home page will open, you have to click on the option of admin login.
- A new admit login section is open on your computer screen.
- Here, you have to enter your email id, password, and captcha code. And click on the Sign In option.
- Thus, by following the above steps, you will be able to login into the admin.
e shram card apply online self-registration full guide
|e shram card self-registration 2022||Apply Online|
|e shram registration through the CSC portal||Apply Online|
|e shram card download online available here||download|
e shram card online FAQs
who can apply for e shram card?
All types of laborers, street vendors, domestic workers, etc are can apply for an e sharam card.
Where do I register for e shram labor card?
At eshram.gov.in you can register, in this article, we have explained it.
e shram card customer care number?
Phone No: 011-23354722 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
Email: [email protected]
e shram card for students?
No e shram card is not for students.
You May Like
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Admit Card
- CISF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card
- Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admit Card
- tn trb polytechnic result
- mgnrega job card list 2022