e shram card registration:e-shram portal self registration, Eligibility, Benefits & Check Status @ eshram.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in shramsuvidha.gov.in Recently, the Government of India has launched the e shram card registration online apply portal for all citizens of the country. E Shram Card is one of the most ambitious schemes e-shram card registration 2021 launched by the government of India with the aim to provide benefits to the workers who are in organized & unorganized sectors of the country. This E shram Card Apply project of the central government is a step towards making workers self-confident economically & morally.
For the e shram scheme benefits, if you come from an economically backward society, you can easily fill in an e shram card online application form. All beneficiaries of the E shramik card will have to apply for the scheme before the last date as mentioned by the government. If you are keen to get more details on e shram card registration online & e shram card online login process, benefits, features, eligibility, shram card online registration important documents, etc., you need to have a close look at all details given in this carefully.
e shram portal registration
Latest Update: e shram card online registration is started register now link given below.
Click here to check the uptet 2021 admit card download
About E Shram Portal & e shram card
The e shram card online apply portal was launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav on 26th August. The shram card online apply scheme aims to deliver the best benefits to the poor section of the country. As per the national database, a total of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be benefited through E Shram Portal and you can get all the benefits related to the e shram card apply for this scheme via the online method.
The e shram apply online scheme will combine all types of labourers, street vendors, domestic workers, etc. While registering for the particular shram card apply scheme, you need to provide all the vital information such as name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family details, Aadhar Number, Permanent & Temporary Address, & all accurately. Once you get approval for the E shram Card, you will be provided with a 12 digit number in the e-card that is effective across the country.
Through this card, all workers will be under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana where an accidental cover will be provided to their families & themselves also. After availing of the e shram card, you will be able to Rs. 2 lakh if you have a permanent disability while in case of partial disability, you can easily get benefits of Rs. 1 lakh for your better future. e shram car will be distributed to each eligible worker who is eligible for it.
Also Read: maha tet hall ticket 2021 download
e shram card online registration – Overview
|Article Name||e shram card registration online apply|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganised workers|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
e shram card benefits
The e shram card scheme will be beneficial for the citizens in many ways. People who are living life below the poverty line are easily able to access the benefits of the specific scheme. e shram card will provide benefits to all its members in the following manner.
- e shram card is profitable for those families & members who have got the disability due to the accident or other reason.
- e shram card online is a boon for laborers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be linked together.
- The government’s e shram card favors workers on the basis of their work abilities that will help them in providing befitting employment.
- The E-Shram portal is a Central Government’s funded scheme which is organized by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- E-SHRAM Portal has been driven by the Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav amid the covid 19 outbreak in the country.
- After the launch of the e shram card registration online apply portal, a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be developed.
- With one e shram card, you will be able to get many benefits.
- E-Shram Portal provides you a 12 digit number that will be valid in every state of the country.
- You need to submit all the details in the e-shram card registration 2021 form so that your card can easily be approved by the responsible authority.
Click Here to Check the Assam rifles admit card 2021
e shram card registration online (required documents)
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Bank account number
- Ration card
- Voter id
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
You Mush Read
- reet result 2021
- up police si admit card 2021
- osssc livestock inspector result 2021
- air force result 2021 xy group
- wb primary tet result 2021
e shram card online apply @ eshram.gov.in
All interested citizens who wish to go for the e shram card registration online apply can follow the below steps to know the detailed procedure of e shram card registration online.
- First of all, you have to go to the e shram card official website from the link – eshram.gov.in.
- On the E shram Card Apply home page, you have to click on the option of E Shram registration.
- Now a e Shram portal registration form will be displayed.
- Thus, you have to enter your Aadhar link mobile number, captcha code, EPFO, and ESIC member status.
- Then click on the option of Send OTP option.
- Enter the received One Time Password in the relevant column.
- After that e sharam card online registration page will open there you have enter the required details.
- Then hit the Register option for the successful registration for the e shram card online.
- Take the printout of the E-ShramCard registration form for future references.
e shram portal csc login
- First of all, you have to go to the e shram card official website.
- Then e shram card online home page will open, you have to click on the option of admin login.
- A new admit login section is open on your computer screen.
- Here, you have to enter your email id, password, and captcha code. And click on the Sign In option.
- Thus, by following the above steps, you will be able to login for the admin.
e shram card online FAQ’s
who can apply for e shram card?
All types of labourers, street vendors, domestic workers, etc are can apply for an e sharam card.
Where do I register for e shram labour card?
At eshram.gov.in you can register, in this article, we have explained it.
e shram card customer care number?
Phone No: 011-23354722 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
Email: [email protected]
e shram card for students?
No e shram card is not for students.
You May Like