e shram card: e shram online portal eshram.gov.in was launched by the Government of India for the welfare of unorganised sector workers. e shram portal will contain the details of unorganised sector workers. After e shram card registration online on this e shram portal workers is given an e shram card online which will have a Unique Identification Number (UAN). In addition, workers will also get a personal accident cover of Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakhs) and partial disability cover of Rs. 1,00,000 (One Lakh) after e shram card self registration. This will be provided under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.
The e shram Portal will collect data of unorganized sector workers via e shram card self registration and create a National Database for Unorganised Workers (NDUW). e shram card online will then be used to provide social security schemes to workers and create new policies and benefits for them. The Labour e shramik card will have a unique 12 digit personal identification number (UAN) will be required to be presented for taking benefits of all government welfare schemes. In this article we have covered in detail the registration process, downloading the eSHRAM card and similar other details.
www.eshram.gov.in card online registration – news
Latest Update: e shram card self registration has started, so check this page for direct e shram card online apply link.
e shram card Details
Out of the total workforce in India, more than 90% of workers are engaged in unorganized business and not given minimum wages, social security and other benefits. The e shram card has been launched to help more than 40 crore unorganized workers in India working as domestic workers, maids, drivers, construction labour, platform and gig worker, agriculture workers and others.
The Labour and Employment Ministry intends to provide these workers benefits in the form of provident fund, health cover, insurance, pension fund etc. All workers working in India can freely register for an e shram card online using the eSHRAM portal 2021. The services can be availed through Common Services Centers (CSCs) set up in every city and village by the government earlier. The Shram Suvidha Portal has been made completely public and each and every worker can e shram card self registration for an e shram card 2021 using this portal.
Also Read: ptet result 2021 rajasthan
e shram portal – Overview
|Article Name||e shram card online registration|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganised workers|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
e shramik card online registration Eligibility criteria
Only the workers who comply with the following eligibility criteria can apply for e shramik card online registration themselves on the e shram gov in 2021:
- Their age should be between 16 and 59 years.
- They must be working in unorganized sector only.
- They should not be paying income tax.
- They should not be a member of EPFO and ESIC and availing its benefits.
- pm ayushman bharat yojana registration
- shadi anudan yojana up
- jamabandi nakal haryana online Land Records
- pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- meebhoomi ap 1b
e shramik card online registration Required Documents
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
e shram card self registration online 2021
The eShram Card will be having a unique 12 digit (UAN) identification number issued to every worker after e shram card registration on the CSC eshram Portal 2021. One needs to follow the steps given below for registration for a Labour Shramik Card:
- Visit the official website of e shram gov in at www.eshram.gov.in. You can also to the registration page directly by clicking here.
- On the home page you will find a link “Register on e-Shram” in the right hand side of the page.
- Once you click on this link, a new Self Registration page will open.
- Enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number in the box followed by the captcha code from the image.
- Select whether you are a member of EPFO or ESIC and then click on the “Send OTP” button.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number entered above and you will be required to enter it in the box.
- After verification, the e-Shram Dashboard will be opened on your screen.
- On the dashboard, you will find a Register for e-Shram Card button. Clicking on this button will open the registration form. Enter personal details such as full name, aadhar card details, date of birth, registered mobile number, bank account details and employment related details.
- Once you enter all the information in the registration form, then click on the “Register” button.
- This will complete your registration and you will receive a virtual eSHRAM card.
- You can download the card and take a printout of it.
Note: In case your mobile number is not linked to your aadhaar card, then you will have to visit the nearest CSC centre for confirming your identity via biometric authentication. After this verification is completed at the CSC, only then you will be issued e shram card or Labour Shramik Card.
e shram card FAQs
e shram card self registration official website
e shram portal helpline number
For any queries faced while registering or using the e-Shram Portal, you can call the customer care team on their toll-free number 14434.
You May Like