e shram card: eshram online portal eshram.gov.in was launched by the Government of India for the welfare of unorganized sector workers. e shram registration portal will contain the details of unorganized sector workers. After eshram card registration online on this www.eshram.gov in workers are given an eshram self registration card 2022 that is shramik card which will have a Unique Identification Number (UAN). In addition, workers will also get a personal accident cover of Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakhs) and partial disability cover of Rs. 1,00,000 (One Lakh) after eshram card self-registration. This will be provided under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.
The e shram registration Portal will collect data of unorganized sector workers via e shram card self registration and create a National Database for Unorganised Workers (NDUW). e shram card 2022 online will then be used to provide social security schemes to workers and create new policies and benefits for them. The Labour e shramik card will have a unique 12 digit personal identification number (UAN) will be required to be presented for taking benefits of all government welfare schemes. In this article we have covered in detail the registration process, downloading the eSHRAM card, and similar other details.
www.eshram.gov.in card online registration news
🔔Latest Update: e shram card self-registration has started, here we have given
e shram card registration direct link below. till now the total number of registration applications is 23,02,62,840.
- 1 www.eshram.gov.in card online registration news
- 2 E Shram Card Details 2022
- 3 e shram seva portal overview
- 4 e shram card eligible category list
- 5 e shramik card online registration eligibility criteria
- 6 e shramik card online registration required documents
- 7 e shram card self registration online 2022
- 8 e shram card registration Live Demo
- 9 e shram card registration online direct link
- 10 ashram state wise list in india
- 11 eshram registration card helpline number
- 12 e shram card FAQs
E Shram Card Details 2022
According to the current 2022 survey, more than 90% of the total workforce in India is engaged in unorganized trade and is not given minimum wages, social security, and other benefits. The Labor Card has been launched to assist 40 crore unorganized workers in India such as domestic workers, maids, drivers, construction workers, platform and gig workers, farm workers, and others.
Click here to Link aadhaar to voter id direct link
The Labour and Employment Ministry intends to provide these workers benefits in the form of provident funds, health cover, insurance, pension fund, etc. All workers working in India can freely register for an e shram card online using the eSHRAM portal 2022. The services can be availed through Common Services Centers (CSCs) set up in every city and village by the government earlier. The Shram Suvidha Portal has been made completely public and each and every worker can eshram self registration for an e shram card 2022 using this portal.
e shram seva portal overview
|Article Name||e shram card online registration|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganized workers|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Age Limit||16 to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Rs.20 per registration|
|Total register Applications||23,02,62,840|
|official website||eshram.gov.in |
e shram card eligible category list
e shram card was launched by Narada Modi on 26th august 2021 by the central government, This register.eshram.gov.in portal. Mainly to have valid records and a database of the unorganised working sectors, Migrant workers, construction workers, agricultural labourers, weavers, fishermen, maids. all eligible workers can check the eligibility criteria and required documents to apply for the e shram card we have given below check it.
- Marginal Farmers
- Small Farmers
- Agricultural Labourers
- Construction Workers
- Leather Labourers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Rollers
- Other Workers Engaged in the Unorganised Sectors
e shramik card online registration eligibility criteria
Only the workers who comply with the following eligibility criteria can apply for e shramik card online registration themselves on e shram gov in 2022:
- Their age should be between 16 and 59 years.
- They must be working in unorganized sector only.
- They should not be paying income tax.
- They should not be a member of EPFO and ESIC and availing its benefits.
e shram card related news
- E Shram Card Download by UAN Number
- E Shram Heavy Traffic Problem
- E Shram Card Registration Online UP
- e shramik card latest news
e shramik card online registration required documents
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
- pm ayushman bharat yojana registration
- pradhan mantri awas yojana 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- uptet admit card download
- eshram.gov.in portal registration
- pmkisan.gov.in status check 2022
- tn trb polytechnic result
e shram card self registration online 2022
e shrama card applies: The eShram Card will be having a unique 12 digit (UAN) identification number issued to every worker after e shram card registration on the CSC eshram Portal 2022. One needs to follow the steps given below for eshram self registration for a Labour Shramik Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of e shram gov in at www.eshram.gov.in. You can also to the registration page directly by clicking shram card online registration.
- Step 2: On the eshram self registration home page you will find a link “Register on e-Shram” in the right hand side of the page.
- Step 3: Once you click on this link, a new Self Registration page will open.
- Step 4: Enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number in the box followed by the captcha code from the image.
- Step 5: Select whether you are a member of EPFO or ESIC and then click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Step 6: The system will send an OTP to your mobile number entered above and you will be required to enter it in the box. After verification, the e-Shram Dashboard will be opened on your screen.
- Step 7: On the dashboard, you will find a Register for e-Shram Card button. Clicking on this button will open the registration form. Enter personal details such as full name, aadhar card details, date of birth, registered mobile number, bank account details and employment related details.
- Step 8: Once you enter all the information in the registration form, then click on the “Register” button.
- Step 9: This will complete your registration and you will receive a virtual eSHRAM card.
- Step 10: You can download the card and take a printout of it.
Note: In case your mobile number is not linked to your aadhaar card, then you will have to visit the nearest CSC center for confirming your identity via biometric authentication. After this verification is completed at the CSC, only then you will be issued e shram card or Labour Shramik Card.
Download Your e shram card pdf 2022
e shram card registration Live Demo
ashram state wise list in india
|Name of the State||Direct Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Available Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Available Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Available Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Available Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Available Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Available Here|
|West Bengal||Available Here|
eshram registration card helpline number
Helpdesk No 14434 available in Monday to Saturday
e shram card FAQs
what is e shram card self registration official website?
what is the e shram portal helpline number?
For any queries faced while registering or using the e-Shram Portal, you can call the customer care team on their toll-free number 14434.
what are the benefits of e sharm card?
E Shram card benefits:
Benefits of the Social Security Scheme.
More job opportunities.
Premium wave for 1 year.
Insurance plan insurance cover.
Track the labour force of migrant workers
where can I download the e shram card download pdf?
Simply, you can download your e shram card online by visiting the official portal and giving the required details at eshram.gov.in.
is it eshram.gov.in official website?
yes, e shram gov in official website i.e, eshram.gov.in.
what is the e shram card heavy traffic solution?
The best way to deal with this problem is to apply between 10 pm and 5 am.
You May Like