jagananna vidya deevena: jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date has been announced the released date at vidya deevena website. As per the details provided by the Andhra Pradesh government officials, eligible candidates of the jagananna vidya deevena scheme beneficiary list will only receive the jagananna vidya deevena amount in the month November 2021 and latest update of jvd 3rd installment biometric last date is 10th november 2021. Earlier, the Andhra Pradesh government released the 1st installment on 19th April 2021, and the jagananna vidya deevena second installment was released on 29th July 2021 and similarly, the release date of the jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment has also mention on important dates section.
vidya deevena scheme launched by YSR Andhra Pradesh Government aims to provide certain financial assistance to ITI, Polytechnic & degree students. As per the terms & conditions of the jagananna vidya deevena 2021 scheme, students who are pursuing ITI will be given Rs.5,000 while polytechnic students will be able to receive Rs.6,500 and degree students Rs.10,000. For more information on jagananna vidya deevena payment status, and vidya deevena 3rd installment date you need to read each & every detail given here.
vidya deevena latest news 2021
🔔Latest Update: jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment amount will be released today, check the jvd payment status the link given below.
jagananna vidya deevena latest news date was Postponed from
29th November to 30th November 2021.
- 1 vidya deevena latest news 2021
- 2 jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date 2021
- 3 vidya deevena scheme imporatant dates
- 4 jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date 2021 guidelines
- 5 vidya deevena amount release date 2021
- 6 jagananna vidya deevena scheme eligibility criteria
- 7 jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2021
- 8 jagananna vidya deevena eligible list pdf download
- 9 jvd 3rd installment date 2021 FAQ’s
jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date 2021
jvd 3rd installment date 2021 is 29th November 2021 at vidya deevena website. JVD scheme launch on 27th November 2019 and it aim to provide 100% fee reimbursement for those candidates who come from Backward Caste, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Minority, Disables, & EWS categories. Hence vidya deevena scheme is beneficial for all the students who come from the poor section of society. The government came up with the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the candidates who are studying in any of the courses such as Polytechnic, ITI, & Degree.
Candidates who want to take advantage of the jvd scheme 2021 will have to apply before the last date through an online mode. Before going for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, you need to check eligibility criteria, document list, etc.
vidya deevena scheme imporatant dates
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount||ITI students will receive Rs 5,000, |
Polytechnic students Rs 7,500, and
Degree students Rs 10,000 every year
|Scheme Launched on||27th November 2019|
|Biometric Last Date||10th November 2021|
|JVD Eligible List 2021||Release soon|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 1st Installment Date||19th April 2021 Released|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date||29th July 2021 Released|
|jvd 3rd installment date 2021|| |
|3rd installment Vidya Deevena Amount Status||Available now|
jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date 2021 guidelines
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced vidya deevena scheme ap for families who are facing a financial problems. jagananna vidya deevena 2021 is also one of them that will minimize the burden of parents by reimbursing their fees. ap vidya deevena scheme is helpful for the poor families whose children are pursuing any courses from B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Ed, B.Pharmacy, etc., from any government/ private institution.
The jagananna vidya deevena application form 2021 are already out and you can submit them before the vidya deevena last date. Last year the scholarship amount or jagananna vidya deevena amount was not credited to the account of the beneficiary due to the Covid 19 outbreak & lockdown in various parts of the country. This year, the YRS government has announced that they can approach their university authorities and refund the amount which they had paid earlier to the institute.
vidya deevena amount release date 2021
|Installments||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 Installment Dates|
|First Installment||19th April 2021|
|Second Installment||29th July 2021|
|Third Installment|| |
|Fourth Installment||February 2022|
Trending Topics You Mush Read
- mizoram tet result 2021
- bhu result 2021
- Assam Tet Result 2021
- Assam rifles admit card 2021
- rajasthan forest guard admit card 2021
- ap postal gds results 2021
jagananna vidya deevena scheme eligibility criteria
Candidates must satisfy all the jagananna vidya deevena scheme eligibility conditions. Well, we are here to provide the eligibility criteria for the jvd scheme 2021.
- Applicants must be a permanent member of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The applicant’s family should not have any four-wheelers.
- If you are studying in UG or PG courses in government-aided or private universities then you can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants studying in any course through distance education are not eligible for the same.
- Even if a family member is a government employee, he is not eligible.
- If any member of the family is a sanitation worker then he can apply online for vidya deevena.
- You can check your name in the jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2021 once it is disclosed by the officials.
jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2021
The candidate who has applied for jagananna vidya deevena amount & they are successfully verified by the authority will easily be given benefits of the particular scheme. So if you want to check your name in the jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2021, you need to follow some simple steps as mentioned below.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of Jagananna Vidya Deevena from the link – www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Here you will get the homepage of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List official website.
- Here you should move to the jvd 3rd installment eligible list section and click on it.
- Now after that on that Gyanbhoomi JVD Qualified List 2021 page, you can see two options Refresh/Renew choose the one you want.
- After clicking on any of these options, you will have to click on “Get District Wise Report”.
- Now the district page will open again.
- Now the candidate should select the name of the district.
- Then you will be redirected to the JVD Report – 2020-21 College Wise List Select Your College or Search Your College Name.
- Thus you can check your name in the jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2021 easily and save this list for future references.
jagananna vidya deevena eligible list pdf download
jvd 3rd installment date 2021 FAQ’s
what is the jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date?
jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment will release on 30th November 2021.
How to check vidya deevena 3rd installment date 2021 beneficiary list?
candidates can check the final jagananna vidya deevena beneficiary list on 29th November 2021.
jvd 3rd installment biometric last date
vidya deevena 3rd installment biometric late date is 10th November 2021.
How to check jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2021?
candidates can check the final jagananna vidya deevena eligible list on the official website.
what is the official website for jagananna vidya deevena?
ysr vidya deevena official website is jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in, navasakam.ap.gov.in.
when vidya deevena amount release date?
Earlier, the Andhra Pradesh government released the vidya deevena 1st installment on 19th April 2021, jagananna vidya deevena second installment was released on 29th July 2021 and also declared the jvd third installment date 2021 released on 29th November 2021.
You May Like