Jamabandi Haryana: jamabandi nakal haryana is an online portal to check land records online, the state government has launched the jamabandi haryana online portal to find the information related to jamabandi land records and property details in Haryana. The Revenue Department of Haryana has set up the online jamabandi.nic.in the portal by the state, has made information accessible to the people from the comfort of their homes. Apart from the readily available information and resources, jamabandi.nic.in haryana website also educates people about all the important revenue terminology.
The Jamabandi and Haryana Land Records Information System website (HALRIS) includes all the chief modules like mutation, jamabandi, jamabandi consignment and jamabandi nakal haryana etc. In this article, we will take a look at how to view haryana jamabandi nakal online, how to search for registered deeds, how to schedule a slot for deed registration appointments and finally, how to search court cases and download orders.
jamabandi.nic.in Latest News
Latest Update: haryana jamabandi nakal services is available now.
- 1 jamabandi.nic.in Latest News
- 2 haryana jamabandi nakal Benefits
- 3 jamabandi nakal land record – overview
- 4 jamabandi haryana online
- 5 haryana jamabandi nakal service
- 6 How to search for Haryana Registered Deeds Online
- 7 Deed registration appointment on Jamabandi Portal
- 8 jamabandi haryana Land Court Cases status
- 9 FAQs
haryana jamabandi nakal Benefits
This initiative of the Haryana Government has a lot of benefits for its users. Given below are some of them:
- First off, the information on the Jamabandi portal is open for all citizens who want land record information.
- It has made retrieving information and details about land and property easily accessible to the people.
- It has marked a significant reduction in black marketing and black money, which is an added extra both for the state and for the people.
- The easy availability of land documents also ensures the easy availability of loans.
- The time required to handle all the documentation offline has reduced to a large extent.
- The accountability and transparency of all revenue officials has increased due to the Haryana Land Records portal.
jamabandi nakal land record – overview
|Portal Name||Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal|
|Article Name||jamabandi nakal haryana online Land Records|
|Benefits||Online Land Record Information|
|Availability||All Over Haryana State|
jamabandi haryana online
In order to view Jamabandi nakal online, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the homepage of the jamabandi haryana website – jamabandi.nic.in.
- Now, click on the ‘Jamabandi button’ to open ‘Jamabandi Nakal’.
- Here you can access the nakal details by using following parameters –
- Owner name
- Khasra/survey number
- The date of mutation
- Select any one option from the drop down to proceed further.
- Now you will have to enter the following details:
- Tehsil/ Sub- Tehsil
- Jamabandi year
- Finally click on ‘Search CERSAI Records’.
- Lastly, you will have to fill in the required details in order to proceed further and all the Nakal details will be displayed on the screen.
- e shram card online self registration 2021
- pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- vidhwa pension yojana 2021 List
haryana jamabandi nakal service
There are several types of deeds which are can be searched through the Haryana Jamabandi Portal. These are listed below:
- Sale deed
- Mortgage deed
- General Power of Attorney
- Transfer of property
- Lease deed
- Release deed
- Redemption of Mortgage
- Revocation of power of attorney
- Gift deed
- Surrender of lease
- Rent deed
How to search for Haryana Registered Deeds Online
In order to search for any of the above mentioned registered deeds, follow the given steps:
- Visit the jamabandi haryana homepage jamabandi.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Property Registration’ tab in the main menu.
- Then click on ‘View Registered Deed’ option from the drop down menu.
- This will open a new window where you will have to enter details pertaining to the deed you want to search for such as district, taluka, registry number, date, patry names, khasra number etc.
- After you enter all the above information, enter the captcha code and click on the “Search”button
- The system will search for the desired document and display it on your screen.
- You can download or take a print of the document.
Deed registration appointment on Jamabandi Portal
There are two ways to book a deed appointment at the jamabandi haryana portal. One is the ‘normal way and the other is the ‘Tatkal’ way. In each tehsil, there is a provision of 10 appointment slots for the ‘tatkal’ category and 100 slots in the normal appointment category every day. For the Tatkal category, a special service charge of Rs 25,000 has to be paid on egrashry.nic.in portal as e- challan.
To book an appointment, follow the mentioned steps:
- Visit the jamabandi haryana portal jamabandi.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Deed Registration Appointment’ tab.
- Enter your phone number. An OTP will be sent to you. Enter it and proceed to login.
- Now, you have to select whether you want Tatkal or normal appointments.
- Once you’ve selected the kind of appointment you want, proceed further by furnishing all the required details.
- If the appointment booking is successful, the applicant will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number.
jamabandi haryana Land Court Cases status
You can avail of and check the Revenue Court Status and Civil Court Status of property on the jamabandi haryana portal. In order to search about court cases on a property and download the order online, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official jamabandi nakal haryana Portal by clicking here.
- Click on the ‘Court Cases’ option.
- Here, select between Revenue Court Status or Civil Court Case, as per your choice.
- Now enter all the required details such as –
- Case number
- Status (stay/attachment/disposed)
- Order date
- First and the second party
- Now, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on ‘Search’ and you’ll be able to access the court case and download the order.
You May Like