meebhoomi ap: meebhoomi adangal ap, The Andhra Pradesh State Government has launched meebhoomi portal, a digital repository where the citizens can have access to all the Andhra Pradesh land records and meebhoomi ap 1b, meebhoomi adangal ap, meebhoomi ec. This meebhoomi ap initiative has enabled the citizens of Andhra Pradesh to access information pertaining to Andhra Pradesh 1B land records, Andhra Pradesh adangal, patta names, survey number, pattadar passbook, aadhar card linkage with land records, list of village landlords and much more.
Not only does this mee intiki mee bhoomi programme equip citizens to get their hands on all the necessary information associated with land and revenue documents, but also promotes a healthy, transparent and productive administration. With the advent of this initiative, the process of generating encumbrance certificates or accessing land records have been made easier, time-efficient and transparent. In this article, we will discuss how to check meebhoomi ap land records, how to register a complaint, how to check the status of your complaint, the benefits of this programme and finally, the helpline numbers.
meebhoomi ap latest update
Latest Update: meebhoomi ap 1b, meebhoomi adangal ap links are given below
- 1 meebhoomi ap latest update
- 2 meebhoomi ap overview
- 3 meebhoomi ap 1b, adangal download process
- 4 meebhoomi ap complaint registration on meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- 5 meebhoomi portal complaint status on meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- 6 Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi Web Portal
- 7 meebhoomi ap portal helpline
- 8 meebhoomi ap land records faqs
meebhoomi ap overview
|Scheme||meebhoomi ap land records|
|Launched by||ap government|
meebhoomi ap 1b, adangal download process
You can check meebhoomi ap 1b, adangal and land records at ease in a few simple steps on the AP Mee Bhoomi Portal. In order to check land records using the Mee Bhoomi website, you will have to follow the given guidelines:
- First off, you have to visit the official website of Mee Bhoomi at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/Home.aspx#
- Next you have to click on the Adangal option in the main menu bar.
- In case you want to know the details about the personal Adangal or village details, click on Adangal or Village Adangal option as per your preference.
- Then proceed further by making a choice between the following options –
- Survey number
- Account number
- Aadhaar number
- Automation records.
- Enter all the required details asked on the screen such as –
- Village name
- Zone name
- Survey number
- District name.
- Now carefully fill in the correct captcha code given on the screen.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the desired results will appear on the screen.
Also Read: ptet result 2021 rajasthan
meebhoomi ap complaint registration on meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
meebhoomi ap: All complaints which are registered online will be handled by Mee Seva Centre which is nearest to the complainant within 15 days after registering the complaint online. To register a complaint through the Mee Bhoomi web portal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi by clicking here.
- Next, visit the ‘Complaints’ section from the main menu bar.
- Now select the ‘Register of Complaints’ option from the drop down menu.
- Then proceed further by filling out the details displayed on the screen. These details include –
- Complaintant name
- Aadhar number
- Type of complaint
- Village name
- Proceed further by clicking on the ‘Submit’ option.
- You will then receive an OTP, on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the correct OTP and then click on the ‘Save’ option.
- Now your complaint has been successfully registered.
meebhoomi portal complaint status on meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
meebhoomi portal: After you have registered any complaint, you can also track the status of your complaint online through the AP Mee Bhoomi Portal. For this, you have to follow a few simple steps:
- Navigate to the official Mee Bhoomi portal at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Now select the ‘Complaints’ option from the main menu followed by ‘Status of Your Complaint’ option from the drop down menu.
- Then select your district name followed by entering the complaint number.
- After you enter all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the desired results will appear on your screen.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi Web Portal
meebhoomi ap: The Andhra Pradesh Mee Bhoomi Portal is a major step taken by the state government towards the digitization of land records and maintains a repository of the same in our country. This initiative has a lot of advantages for its users. Some of these are mentioned below:
- All the major details pertaining to land records are readily accessible to the citizens at ease in their local language.
- Your applications can be downloaded and printed directly from the website. These documents will be official because they are secured with a watermark.
- This web portal allows you to view the Field Management Book. You can also easily gain information about village maps using AP Mee Bhoomi web portal.
- You can not only file your grievances, but also check the real time status of your complaints and view the overall grievance records. These features have made this website more accountable for the people.
- The users can retrieve important information pertaining to a wide variety of topics such as:
- Bank loans
- Location of the land parcel
- The grievances received
- All the pattadars and other functionaries are alerted via SMS if there is any update, any change or any progress that concerns them.
meebhoomi ap portal helpline
In case there is any doubt or any glitch that arises while using the Mee Bhoomi web portal, you can always reach out to the given helpline contacts for clarification –
- For all the data related queries, the applicants must contact the nearby tehsildar’s office.
- For all the technical queries, the candidate may drop an email on their official email address – [email protected]
meebhoomi ap land records faqs
How to download meebhoomi 1b ap
meebhoomi 1b can be downloaded from the official website meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
How to check the Ap Land records?
All the ap land records are available on www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
You May Like