After applying for the NSDL PAN, you can also check the status through the acknowledgment number acquired during the registration for the same. Moreover, the acknowledgment number will also be obtained at the time of applying for the correction of your PAN Card details so you need to keep it safe for future use and know the NSDL & UTI PAN Card Status online. In this article, we’ll share details regarding the PAN card and ways to check the status of PAN Card. Tracking the process of the NSDL PAN is quite easy by following some simple steps.
NSDL & UTI PAN Card Latest Updates
The one who had or wants to apply for the NSDL & UTI PAN CARD can check the details, applying process, checking status, and taking printout with the details given here.
- 1 NSDL & UTI PAN Card Latest Updates
- 2 Checking the PAN card status conveniently
- 3 Validity of your PAN Card
- 4 PAN Card Status UTI/NSDL – Overview
- 5 Apply For a New/Duplicate PAN Card
- 6 Check the PAN Card Payment Status
- 7 Checking PAN CARD Application status
- 8 Reference Links
- 9 NSDL & UTI PAN Card Status: FAQ’s
Checking the PAN card status conveniently
After applying for the PAN card modification or issuance of a new copy of the PAN card, you should take the acknowledgment number provided by the Income Tax Department. PAN card will be dispatched within 15-20 days and meanwhile, you can track the NSDL & UTI PAN Card Status through acknowledgment number. Applicants will also get an opportunity to act on the discrepancy against the printed information on the PAN card.
Permanent Account Number is subject to Income Tax Department of India and it comes under the Income Tax Act., 1961. The PAN number is given in the 10-digit Alphanumeric Form and issued to the association of persons, government agencies, individual bodies, co-operative society, trusts, etc.
Validity of your PAN Card
It’s very important to know the validity of the PAN card for all applicants. Income Tax Department issues PAN cards to Indian Citizens that provides lifetime validity in every PAN card. The applicant should also know that there will not be any effect in the PAN card number after changing the address of the permanent residence of an individual. Income Tax Department provides a chance to PAN cardholders if they want rectification in any of the misprinted information. Applicants will have to submit the relevant documents to makes changes in the PAN Card’s details.
PAN Card Status UTI/NSDL – Overview
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Scheme Name||NSDL/UTI PAN Card Status Check|
|Scheme Category||Central Government Scheme|
|What Is PAN Card Status Check||The Motto Of This Scheme Is To Track The Status Of The PAN Card|
|Eligibility Criteria||Above 18 years|
|Status Check Mode||Online|
|Benefits Of The PAN CARD||Keeps track of the efilings that had been done|
|Official Website||tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan or|
Apply For a New/Duplicate PAN Card
You can also apply for the new PAN Card or Duplicate PAN Card (For already issued applicants). A request for the New or Duplicate PAN Card can be made online or offline mode. If you want to submit your application offline, please visit your nearest ‘Jan Seva Kendra.’ While if you are eager to process your request online for applying the New or Duplicate PAN can also be made easily by following some simple steps. You can process your request for the online application for the New / Duplicate any time and any day. You should follow the below steps to apply for the PAN card online:
- Firstly, go to the official website of NSDL or UTI for online services.
- Now the homepage of the NSDL website will be open in the display screen where you should go to the Apply Online section and select the type of Application along with the category.
- You will have to fill in the correct name, DOB, mobile number, and email ID of yourself.
- Enter the correct captcha code and press the submit button after checking all the details.
- After clicking on the submit button, a token number will be generated that can be used for future reference.
- If you want to fill the complete application form for PAN Card later, you can use the Token Number after switching to the registered user tab.
- Under the Registered User tab, you also need to fill the email ID and date of birth as given during the submission of the application.
- Now the detailed application will appear on your computer screen that you should fill step by step carefully.
- You must attach the required documents after filling the detailed application form.
- After filling in all details on the final application submission, you need to click on the preview button.
- Here, you should recheck all details submitted in the detailed application form, and lastly, submit your application form.
- Now, you click on the Proceed Payment button against the submitted application form.
- You should download the application form after making the payment.
- Take the printout of your application for the New / Updated PAN card application.
Check the PAN Card Payment Status
Applicants can also check the status of the PAN Card transaction status online. Fee for the PAN Card’s applicants can be made through internet banking, credit card or debit card. The process of tracking the status of PAN Card application is given below:
- Firstly, click on the official website link of NSDL.
- The homepage of the NSDL website is open with various options. You should go to the PAN section and click on the option, ‘Know the Status of Your Credit Card/debit card/net banking transaction for online application.’
- Here, a new tab will open where you get two options to process any request. You can either enter Transaction Number or Acknowledgement Number along with the First, Middle & Last Name.
- Fill the column with Date of Birth/Incorporation/ Agreement/Partnership or Trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals/Association of Persons. And click on the Show Status button.
Checking PAN CARD Application status
- You can check the NSDL & UTI PAN Card Status through link UTI or NSDL through whichever the applicant had applied.
- Clicking on the above link, you need to enter your application coupon number (if you’re a new applicant) or 10 Digit PAN Number (If you’re applying for the recorrection).
- According to the type of PAN Card, you must enter your Date of Birth /Incorporation / Agreement / Partnership or Trust Deed / Formation of Body of Individuals / Association of Persons.
- Lastly, don’t forget to fill in the captcha code and enter the submit button.
Hence, the application status of the PAN card will be checked through the SMS/Call.
Through Phone Call
Income Tax Department of India also provides a convenience for Indian citizens applied for the PAN Card. You can check the status of the PAN Card by a telephone call easily where you need to call the TIN call center at telephone number 020-27218080 between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm. After picking the call from an executive, you’ll be asked for the Acknowledgement Number obtained during the application’s submission.
Note: Applicants can also check the status of the PAN Card through IVRS mode (Interactive Voice Response) between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am as well.
You can also check your PAN Card status by sending an SMS where an applicant will have to send it by sending the text ‘NSDLPAN <15 Digit Acknowledgement Number’ to 57575. The status of the PAN Card can only be checked after the submission of the application successfully.
|For Duplicate or Re-Print the PAN Card||Click here||Click here|
|Downloading the PAN Card Application||Click here||Click here|
|Correction of PAN Card||Click here||Click here|
|Link PAN to Aadhaar||Click here||Click here|
NSDL & UTI PAN Card Status: FAQ’s
You can get a PAN card for UTI by visiting their website. Apply for a new PAN card and fill the details.
UTI and NSDL both provide PAN card services in India. Both UTI and NSDL work under the IT Department. But NSDL has more offices and franchises in India.
You can check the status of your PAN application by entering your name and date of birth on the websites of UTI/NSDL.
The PAN Card can be applied through online through the portal of NSDL tin.tin.nsdl.com or UTITSL pan.utiitsl.com
Generally, it takes 15 to 20 days’ of time to get the PAN card. But, the applicant can get the PAN card fastly when you apply online.
You can apply for a PAN card by filling up Form 49A or Form 49AA.
Voter ID card /Passport / Aadhar card /Ration card having Applicant’s photo / Driving License / Any Photo ID card which is issued by the central government or state government.
Yes, e-PAN is a valid proof of the PAN Card and the e-PAN contains a QR code having details of the applicant such as name, date of birth, and photograph.
To download PAN, go to the e-Filing website incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ then click on ‘Check Status of PAN’.
Enter the Aadhaar number and click submit then the OTP will be sent to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
PAN allotment through Aadhaar e-KYC is allowed only through the official website incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
Go to the official website of PAN i.e., NSDL or UTI, and enter the Aadhaar card number or application number to download the PAN Card.
You can also check the status of the PAN card through nsdl or UTI portal and Select the type of application to PAN and enter the 15 digit acknowledgement number to check the status of your PAN card.