pm ayushman bharat yojana 2022: ayushman bharat yojana, ayushman card applies through official website https://pmjay.gov.in. the ayushman bharat health insurance scheme, better known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna -PMJAY. the official website pmjay.gov.in is provide one of the two chief programs comprising the ayushman bharat yojna. It was launched on 23rd September 2018 by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Entitled as the world’s largest health insurance scheme, this flagship program aims to provide a health cover of ₹5 Lakh (Rs. Five Lakh) to each registered family every year. Through this pm ayushman bharat yojana, the policyholder can seek secondary and tertiary healthcare services at ease. This ayushman bharat scheme remains functional across both public sector and private sector hospitals.
More than 10.74 crore families belonging to the poverty-stricken and vulnerable sections of society are estimated to benefit from this ayushman bharat health insurance. The beneficiaries will be selected in accordance with the deprivation and occupational criteria of the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011).
pmjay.gov.in Latest News
Latest Update: pm ayushman bharat yojana registration link given below.
Click here to download CISF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card
- 1 pmjay.gov.in Latest News
- 2 pm ayushman bharat yojana Details
- 3 ayushman bharat health insurance Overview
- 4 pm ayushman bharat yojana Benefits
- 5 pm ayushman yojana eligibility
- 6 Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme Required Documents
- 7 How to apply for pm ayushman bharat yojana – pmjay.gov.in
- 8 ayushman bharat hospital list
- 9 ayushman card helpline
pm ayushman bharat yojana Details
pm ayushman bharat yojana was initially known as the National Health Protection Scheme and it also incorporates the members registered under the existing Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY, 2008). The beneficiaries of RSBY, who are not recognized in the database of SECC 2011 are also considered to be eligible for ayushman bharat scheme. In this article, we will discuss the pm ayushman bharat yojana registration and enrollment processes, how to apply for ayushman bharat yojana online, pm ayushman yojana eligibility, ayushman bharat scheme details, and ayushman bharat yojana list.
ayushman bharat health insurance Overview
|Scheme Name||pm ayushman bharat yojana|
|Category||Health insurance scheme|
|Card||ayushman bharat yojana card|
|Application Mode||ayushman bharat yojana online|
|Launch Date||23rd Sep’18|
|Hospital List||Click here|
pm ayushman bharat yojana Benefits
Aimed towards attending to the medical needs and urgencies of the poor and the vulnerable strata of our society, ayushman bharat yojana has a lot to offer. Given below are some of the benefits of ayushman Bharat health insurance:
- All hospitalization expenses will be borne by the government with cashless transactions to beneficiaries.
- Accommodation will be provided at the time of hospitalization.
- Pre and post-hospitalization costs will be taken care of.
- Any complications arising during the treatment will be looked after by the government.
- All the benefits of this scheme can be availed by all the family members.
- No cap on family size, age, or gender.
- If there are any sort of pre-existing conditions, then they are included from day one.
In addition to the above-mentioned advantages, all the beneficiaries of this program can access nearly 25 specialties, out of which six are highlighted below:
pm ayushman yojana eligibility
You will have to fulfill the prescribed criteria, in order to be eligible for the pm ayushman yojana eligibility and take advantage. The eligibility criteria are different for both rural and urban populations. This is discussed below:
Eligibility Criteria for Rural areas – Rural households are ranked based on the following criteria. The applicant must fall under any one of these criteria to be eligible for benefits under the ayushman bharat health insurance.
- Households have one room with kaccha walls and roof.
- No adult members between the age group of 16 and 59 years.
- No adult male member at all.
- Differently abled members and no-abled-bodied members in the household.
- Members belonging to SC / ST castes.
- Landless households with the primary source of income being manual unskilled labor.
Eligibility Criteria for Urban areas: The urban households are grouped based on the basis of their occupation. Below are eleven occupational categories of workers who are eligible for this ayushman bharat scheme –
- Domestic workers
- Rag pickers
- Cobblers / Street Vendors / Hawkers / Other service providers on the street.
- Plumbers / Construction Workers / Masons / Painters / Labor / Welders / Security Guards / Coolies
- Sweepers / Gardeners (Mali) / Sanitation department workers.
- Artisans / Handicrafts Worker / Tailors / Home-based workers
Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme Required Documents
In order to apply for pm ayushman bharat yojana, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card / PAN Card
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Residential address
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Documents mentioning your current family status.
How to apply for pm ayushman bharat yojana – pmjay.gov.in
The enrollment is quite simple for ayushman bharat yojana online. Citizens identified under the SECC 2011 list and the grantees under the RSBY scheme are automatically enrolled to become the beneficiaries of pm ayushman bharat yojana.
- Check name in pmjay.gov.in list online:
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Click on the ‘generate OTP’ option.
- Now, enter your state, your name, ration card number, household number, or mobile number.
- If you are covered under the pm ayushman bharat yojana, then your name will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also check for your name by visiting the Common Service Centre (CSCs) or empaneled hospitals in PMJAY. The list of empaneled hospitals is available on the official website pmjay.gov.in.
- Alternatively, you can contact their official helpline number 1800-111-565 for details on the same.
ayushman bharat hospital list
ayushman card helpline
In case of any queries or issues faced with the hospitalization and billing process, you can reach the customer care officials by calling their toll-free number 14555 or 1800-111-565. Alternatively, you can also write to them at:
National Health Authority of India
3rd, 7th, and 9th Floor,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001.
how to apply ayushman bharat card?
ayushman bharat yojana can apply online through the official website – pmjay.gov.in.
when was ayushman bharat yojana launch date?
ayushman bharat yojana was launched on 23rd September 2018 by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
pm ayushman yojana am i eligible?
can check the eligibility criteria and the list from the above article.
You May Like
- vidhwa pension yojana 2022
- e shram card online registration
- rrb ntpc result 2021 date
- kolkata fatafat result today
- jamabandi nakal haryana online Land Records