PMJJBY: Pmjjby full form is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a government-backed life insurance scheme available in India. Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a one-year life insurance policy and needs to be renewed every year for an extension of the policy cover. If you want to get more details about the pmjjby scheme details, pmjjby application form pdf and prime minister Jeevan Jyoti bima yojana application form, read this article completely. The pm jeevan jyoti bima yojana Policy provides Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakh) coverage in the incident of sudden death and pmjjby premium amount is Rs.330 per annum. People can avail of pmjjby policy form download from the jansuraksha.gov.in or Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), private life insurance companies as well as Indian Banks.
jeevan jyoti bima yojana – Latest News
Latest Update: Download pmjjby policy certificate and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana all languages application forms pdf given below.
- 1 jeevan jyoti bima yojana – Latest News
- 2 pmjjby scheme details of enrolment
- 3 pm jeevan jyoti bima yojana Overview
- 4 pmjjby scheme benefits
- 5 jeevan jyoti bima yojana eligibility
- 6 Termination of pmjjby Policy Cover
- 7 Jeevan jyoti bima yojana Offline: How to Apply
- 8 Application form is available in nine major Indian languages
- 9 pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana online registration
- 10 pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana application form
- 11 pmjjby online claim process
- 12 pmjjby policy certificate download state bank of india #Live Demo
- 13 pradhanmantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana policy certificate download
- 14 Help Line Number
- 15 pmjjby scheme detail related questions
pmjjby scheme details of enrolment
The registration period for the pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima scheme starts from 1st June to 31st June of each year. The coverage period for the pmjjby scheme starts from the 1st of June to the 31st of May of the following year. To take benefit of pmjjby policy, people must register and give their auto-debit permission to their banks by May 31 each year. Those who are late to enroll can do so by paying the full annual premium and taking benefits of the PM Insurance Scheme.
pm jeevan jyoti bima yojana Overview
|Portal name||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|pmjjby scheme aim||Life insurance for poor people|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|pmjjby claim amount||Rs. 2,00,000|
|pmjjby premium amount||Rs.330 per annum|
|Age Limit||18 to 50 years|
|Insurance period||June 1st to May 31st|
|claim form||Available Now|
|Policy Certificate Download||Available Now|
pmjjby scheme benefits
The Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana provides the following benefits to the policyholder:
- In the incident of the insured person’s untimely death, pmjjby gives an insurance payout of Rs 2,00,000 (Rupees Two Lakh) to the policy’s beneficiary.
- pmjjby yojana is a simple term insurance plan with no maturity or surrender benefits.
- The premium charged for the policy is tax-deductible under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- PMJJBY gives one year of risk coverage and has to be renewed every year to continue to policy cover.
jeevan jyoti bima yojana eligibility
The applicants need to meet the following pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana eligibility criteria for registration:
- The pm jeevan jyoti bima yojana is accessible for people between the ages of 18 and 55 who have a savings bank account.
- If a person has multiple accounts with one or more banks, he or she can only participate in the jeevan jyoti bima scheme through one savings bank account.
- To get the benefits of this policy, you must link your Aadhaar number with your bank account.
Termination of pmjjby Policy Cover
The policy cover is terminated in the following cases:
- Upon completion of 55 years of age, subject to annual renewal up to that date.
- Closure of the bank account or insufficient balance to deduct premium for the insurance.
- If a person is covered under PMJJBY with more than one account, insurance cover and the premium will be terminated.
- If the insurance coverage is terminated for any technical reason, it can be revived upon receipt of the full annual premium and an acceptable statement of good health.
- e shram card online self registration 2021
- UBI SO Result 2021
- ts inter 1st year results 2021
- rrb ntpc result 2021 cbt 1
- vidhwa pension yojana 2021 List
Jeevan jyoti bima yojana Offline: How to Apply
The registration process for the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is pretty simple. The application form is available in nine major Indian languages. You need to follow the steps given below to apply for the PMJJBY scheme:
- Visit the official PMJJBY portal www.jansuraksha.gov.in.
- Then select the “Forms” tab in the header section.
- Click on the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana button.
- Then select the “Application Forms” option.
- This will display links to the application forms in nine Indian languages. Select your convenient language. This will open the application form in a new window.
- Download the application form, take a printout and then fill in all the details.
- Submit the completed form with all essential documents to your bank.
- The bank will complete your verification and enroll you for the PMJJBY Scheme.
Application form is available in nine major Indian languages
|pmjjby form pdf in Bengali||Download|
|pmjjby form in English pdf||Download|
|pmjjby form pdf Gujarati||Download|
|pmjjby form in hindi pdf||Download|
|pmjjby form in Kannada||Download|
|pmjjby form in Marathi||Download|
|pmjjby form in Odiya||Download|
|pmjjby form in Tamil||Download|
|pmjjby form in Telugu||Download|
pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana online registration
The pm insurance scheme policy can be availed both via offline and online modes. The process of enrolling into PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana pmjjby online is not a difficult task. In order to apply online, you must have a net banking facility activated for your bank account:
- At first, login into your net banking account using your username and password.
- On the dashboard you will find a tab that is named “Insurance”
- Then select the “Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – PMJJBY” scheme
- Select the account (in case of multiple accounts linked to same username) from which premium payment needs to be deducted.
- The policy cover amount, pmjjby premium amount, and nominee details will be displayed.
- The nominee details are displayed based on your bank account details.
- To enroll and activate the policy, click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Save the acknowledgement letter and unique reference number for future use.
pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana application form
pmjjby online claim process
Pradhan Mantri Bima yojana: In the case of death of the policyholder, the nominee (or guardian in case nominee is not of legal age) will have to follow the pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana claim process given below to compensation:
- Procure a death certificate from the government authority for the policy holder.
- Approach the bank where the policy holder was having his account and policy was taken from.
- Then present the death certificate and collect the claim form and discharge form from the bank officials.
- The applicant can also download the claim form from the official PMJJBY website jansuraksha.gov.in in their language of preference.
- Fill in all the details given in the pmjjby claim form and discharge receipt.
- Submit the claim form, discharge receipt, death certificate, nominee verification documents and a cancelled cheque of the nominee bank account to the bank.
- The bank will verify the details in the claim form and all the documents attached. It will then transfer the insurance amount to the nominee bank account only.
pmjjby policy certificate download state bank of india #Live Demo
pradhanmantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana policy certificate download
Help Line Number
In case of any queries relating to the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and pmjjby scheme details, citizens can reach out to the customer care executives on their official toll-free number 1800-180-1111 / 1800-110-001.
pmjjby full form?
pmjjby full form is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima yojana implemented by the government of India.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima yojana age limit?
if you want to apply for pmjjby scheme the candidate must be between 18 and 55 years.
what is the pmjjby renewal time?
Before May 31st you have to renewal the pmjjby scheme.
pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana claim period?
The maximum time taken to process the pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana claim is 60 days from the date of submission of the documents to the bank.
pradhan mantri jeevan jyoti bima yojana certificate download?
Through your bank portal, you can download the pmjjby policy certificate.
You May Like