pradhan mantri awas yojana: pmay list 2020-21 has been released by the government of India under the leadership of Sri Narendra Modi and check the pradhan mantri awas yojana status at pmayg.nic.in 2020-21, pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021 to ensure all the poor economic sections of people. Under this pradhan mantri awas yojana subsidy amount Rs. 2.30 Lakh to Rs. 2.67 Lakh was given to people on the total loan amount required for building houses. Also, a pmay home loan is provided at lower interest rates to make housing affordable. The intention of the government is to provide about 20 million houses under this pm awas yojana until 2022. In order to avail of this facility, certain pradhan mantri awas yojana documents are required from the applicants. Also, the applicants need to check pmay status of their subsidy application from time to time. In this article, we have written in detail regarding checking the pradhan mantri awas yojana list 2021, pradhan mantri awas yojana online apply 2020-21 and other details.
pmayg.nic.in Latest News
Latest Update: pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021 new list has been released, check the pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin and urban application status link given below.
pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021 details
The government has initiated the pradhan mantri housing scheme 2021 (PMAY) through which applicants are given credit-linked Interest subsidies for all home loans procured in order to purchase or construct homes in the urban as well as rural areas of the country. The objective of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 is to ensure that housing is made affordable for people belonging to lower-income sections of society. People who want to purchase or build houses having carpet area of 30 sq.m. to 200 sq.m. can take benefit of this scheme.
However, this eligibility depends on the income of the person. Several people from middle to low-income groups have already taken benefit of PMAY 2021 and are now residing in their own houses throughout the country. The beneficiaries of this PM Housing Scheme 2021 can be any citizen from middle income, low income, economic weaker sections (EWS) or below poverty line (BPL) economic groups.
pmay list 2020-21 – Overview
|Article Name||pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021|
|Portal Name||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Government of India|
|PMAY List 2020-21||Released|
pmay benefits 2021
The beneficiaries of the pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021 (pmay) receive the following benefits:
- Under pm awas yojana 2021, the applicants are provided pmay subsidized home loan at 6.5% interest for a total of 20 years.
- Senior citizens and differently abled persons are given additional preference for purchasing ground floor homes.
- All PMAY construction is to done using safe and environment friendly techniques.
- The interest subsidy under pradhan mantri awas yojana list can be extended to home loans taken for constructing additional rooms to existing houses only for EWS and low income categories.
pradhan mantri awas yojana documents required
In order to apply for pradhan mantri awas yojana loan, the applicant will require to submit the following list of documents:
- Identity proof which includes Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card etc.
- Address proof which includes Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter ID card, ration card, any utility bill, etc.
- Income proof such as salary slip / form 16 for salaried people; ITR and bank statements for self-employed. These documents need to be provided for previous three years for both categories.
- The housing property documents which is being purchased / constructed such as copy of allotment letter, copy of the agreement to sell, developer payment receipt etc.
- e shram card online self registration 2021
- sbi clerk result 2021
- ap eamcet results 2021 Date
- rrb ntpc result 2021 cbt 1
- vidhwa pension yojana 2021 List
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
pradhan mantri awas yojana status list 2021
It has been found that different people making applications for pmay scheme subsidy simultaneously with the same type of documents have not received the subsidy together. Therefore it is essential to check pradhan mantri awas yojana application status from time to time. Also, there are two different lists of beneficiaries under the pm awas yojana 2021, one for rural pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin (PMAY-G) areas and another for urban areas pradhan mantri awas yojana urban (PMAY-U). Given below are details regarding how to check the pmay application status and know whether it is eligible for PMAY 2021 benefits and has been approved by the officials:
pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin status check
- Visit the official website of the pm awas yojana gramin at pmayg.nic.in
- On the pmayg.nic.in gramin homepage click on the “Stakeholders” option available in the main menu followed by “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary” in the drop down list.
- A new window will open asking you to fill in your pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin application registration number. Enter the number and click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the system will search its database of approved pmay gramin beneficiaries and show the results.
- Your name will appear on the screen if your PMAY application is approved by the authorities.
- If you don’t remember your PMAY registration number, then click on the “Advanced Search” option under the registration number window.
- On the pmayg.nic.in gramin new page, enter details such as state, district, panchayat, name of scheme, applicant name, account number etc. and click on the “Search” button.
- The system will search based on details provided and show you the registration number on screen.
pradhan mantri awas yojana urban status
- Visit Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana (PMAY-U) official website at pmaymis.gov.in or pmay.nic.in 2020-21 urban
- Select the “Search Beneficiary” option from the main menu followed by “Search by Name” option in the drop down list.
- On the pradhan mantri awas yojana urban status page, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “Show” button.
- The system will search the database of approved PMAY beneficiaries and show your name if the application you submitted is approved.
pm awas yojana 2021 helpline number
In case you have any queries regarding your PMAY Application 2021 or need to talk to officials, call them on the PMAY toll-free helpline numbers 1800-11-6446 for Gramin areas and 1800-11-3377 for urban areas.
pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021-22 FAQ’s
Q. Who can benefit from PMAY Scheme?
A. The following people can avail of benefits under the PMAY 2021:
1. Any family comprising of husband, wife and unmarried sons or daughters will be considered.
2. People who do not own a house in their own name (or family member’s name) in any part of the country.
Q. What is the full form of PMAY?
A. PMAY is known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a housing loan scheme for urban and Gramin areas.
You May Like