Shadi Anudan UP: Online Registration, Application status, Documents: shadi anudan yojana uttar pradesh online application registration and shadi anudan status available at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in पर जाकर रजिस्ट्रेशन. up shadi anudan yojana 2022 is a marriage grant scheme, launched by the Uttar Pradesh government under Yogi Aditya Nath. Shadi anudan yojana intends to provide financial support to poor and disadvantaged families for the marriage of their daughters. Under the anudan yojana up, families who belong to the poor and vulnerable strata of our society and financially fall in the ‘Below Poverty Line (BPL)’ category, will be provided with a financial aid of Rs 51,000 (Rupees Fifty One Thousand Only). The Amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. While the girl should be above 18 years of age or older, the boy should be 21 years of age or older in order to avail benefits of mukhyamantri shadi anudan yojana.
shadi anudan online form can be availed only by the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. All the interested parties will have to shadi anudan apply online to get the benefits of the shadi anudan yojana 2022. In this article, we will discuss shadi anudan up online application process, how to check shadi anudan status, eligibility criteria, shadi anudan required documents, and benefits of vivah anudan yojana, and finally, the helpline numbers.
shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in latest news
Latest Update: Uttar Pradesh shadi anudan yojana 2022 online application link given below.
- 1 shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in latest news
- 2 shadi anudan uttar pradesh benefits 2022
- 3 mukhyamantri shadi yojana – Overview
- 4 up shadi anudan yojana Eligibility criteria
- 5 shadi anudan required documents
- 6 shadi anudan online application process at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- 7 Get shadi anudan Application status 2022
- 8 up shadi anudan yojana Helpline Numbers
- 9 shadi anudan yojana FAQ’s
shadi anudan uttar pradesh benefits 2022
The benefits of the shadi anudan yojana programme go way beyond just providing financial aid to poor families. Some of these are listed below:
- The mukhyamantri shadi yojana up will change the mind-set of girls being a burden to their families. This is most certainly a desirable change in our society.
- Girls belonging to poor families and poor families themselves, all are set to benefit from this up marriage scheme.
- Citizens belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and minorities will be uplifted economically.
- The issue of financial stress ailing the weaker sections regarding the marriage of a girl can be effectively solved through shadi anudan.
- The application process is simple and easy which adds to the convenience of the citizens.
- People who fulfill the eligibility criteria can easily apply for vivah anudan yojana.
- Under this shadi anudan yojana, a maximum number of two girls belonging to the same family will be able to take benefits of this shadianudan yojana.
- To some extent, this scheme will bring forth a cultural reset. Cases pertaining to dowry, which are very prevalent in our country, will be reduced to a great extent.
Also Read: up police si admit card
mukhyamantri shadi yojana – Overview
|Scheme name||Uttat Pradesh shadi anudan yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh girls|
|Application Mode||Shadi Anudan online Application|
|shadi anudan online form||Active|
Also Read: osssc livestock inspector result
up shadi anudan yojana Eligibility criteria
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme, you will have to fulfill the prescribed criteria laid down by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The criteria are listed below:
- You have to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those families who belong to the deprived sections and fall the Below Poverty Line are eligible for the scheme.
- In rural areas, the annual income of the household should not exceed Rs 46,080.
- In urban areas, the annual income of the household should not exceed Rs. 56,460.
- The girl child must be 18 years or above of age in order to be eligible.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years or older.
You Must Read
- pm ayushman bharat yojana registration
- e shram card online self registration
- jamabandi nakal haryana online Land Records
- pradhan mantri awas yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
shadi anudan required documents
In order to successfully apply for this scheme, you will require the documents listed below:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Age certificate
- Identity card
- Bank account information
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Marriage certificate
Also Read: maha tet hall ticket
shadi anudan online application process at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
how to apply shadi anudan: In order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana and enjoy its benefits, follow the given guidelines:
- Visit the Official Web portal of Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana – shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Now on the shadi anudan registration homepage, select the “Application Registration” नया पंजीकरण (नया आवेदन करने हेतु नीचे क्लिक करें) option according to your Caste and class.
- shadi anudan up online application UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Application form. Here enter all the required details:
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s Aadhaar number
- Daughter’s wedding date and other details.
- Proceed further by uploading all the required documents. The list of documents required is provided later in this article.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- After successful submission, a registration slip will be issued.
- Save this slip for checking your shadi anudan application status in the future.
Get shadi anudan Application status 2022
how to check shadi anudan status: You can easily check the status of your application for UP Vivah Anudan Yojna using the official website in a few simple steps. These are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in पर जाकर रजिस्ट्रेशन.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Application Form Status’ आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति
- Next, on shadi anudan status page you have to enter the following details-
- Application number
- Bank number
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- And now the desired results regarding your application status will be displayed on the screen.
up shadi anudan yojana Helpline Numbers
Given below are the helpline numbers for different categories –
For general, SC and ST category Toll-Free No: 180041910001
For OBC category Deputy Director: 522-2288861, Toll-Free NO.: 18001805131
Minorities Deputy Director: 522-2288861, Toll-Free NO.: 18001805131
shadi anudan yojana FAQ’s
how much amount giving through the shadi anudan yojana?
The Uttar Pradesh government will give Rs 51,000 to the girls through the shadi anudan yojana.
what are the documents required to apply for shadi anudan yojana?
The shadi anudan yojana required documents given above.
You May Like
- e shram card online self registration 2022
- bihar mukhyamantri udyami yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana