up sahbhagita yojana: up sahbhagita yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath has started the Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita Yojana 2021. This Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita yojana 2021 is also known as CM Destitute Cow Participation Scheme. After launching the up sahbhagita scheme, officials of the Uttar Pradesh government informed the citizens that Rs. 900 per month will be provided to the people who will adopt stray cattle. So citizens who follow the criterion of the Chief Minster Destitute Cow Participation Scheme, Rs. 30 per day per animal will be provided directly on their bank accounts.
A motive behind launching the up sahbhagita scheme will help the farmers in taking care of these destitute animals comfortably. Thus the sahbhagita yojana in Uttar Pradesh will provide a better living standard for these stray animals. UP Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji has decided to keep 1 lakh cows in the initial phase of the implementation of the Destitute Cow Participation Scheme. If you want all vital details about Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita yojana 2021, you need to read this article till the last line.
UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2021 Registration
Latest Update: up sahbhagita yojana 2021 registration is started.
cm destitute cow participation scheme details
Due to the increasing number of animals in the state, there was a lot of harm to the agricultural land from the stray animals. This was causing loss to the farmers and they were not able to make a return on their expenditure. Due to these causes, farmers were worried so they started protests in 2019 in various districts of the state. Hence the government of Uttar Pradesh took concern and started the up sahbhagita yojana . UP CM Sahbhagita scheme was started on the occasion of Gopashtami, on 22 November 2020, after handing over the cows in 11 families to the families of malnourished children.
In this cow participation scheme, a financial amount of Rs. 900 per month for every cow will motivate the farmers in the cow rearing. For Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita yojana 2021/ CM Destitute Cow Participation Scheme, a total of 66,257 cows has been adopted so far. All district magistrates have been given the responsibility to identify those people who are going to adopt the cows under the CM Cow Participation Scheme.
up sahbhagita yojana – overview
|Article Name||up sahbhagita yojana 2021 registration|
|Amount Aid||Rs. 900 per month|
up sahbhagita yojana 2021 benefits
If you want to know about the benefits of up sahbhagita yojana 2021, then read the information given below:
- From UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2021, only citizens of Uttar Pradesh will be able to take benefits.
- On the basis of Rs. 30 per cow/day for maintenance, beneficiaries will be sent a fixed amount directly in their bank accounts.
- The DM of the district will prepare a list of interested farmers and livestock owners under the UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2021 that will help them in recognizing all DBT beneficiaries in the city & village.
- Agricultural land can also be saved from stray animals.
- Road accidents can also be averted after the launch of the Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita Scheme.
up cow scheme required documents
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
- Residence proof
- Mobile Number
cow participation scheme eligibility criteria
To take benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Cow Participation scheme 2021, you must become an eligible person before submitting the application form for the same. So Uttar Pradesh government has set the eligibility criteria for the people who want to apply for the specific UP Sahbhagita Scheme 2021. Read the following points that are helpful for the people to know them before registering for the UP Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- For cow rearing, you must be an experienced person in the same work and you must have sufficient space for tying the cow.
- You need to have an account at any nationalized bank in India to receive the amount provided under the Cow Protection Scheme of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you are a farmer or trained in rearing cows, you will be prioritized in taking benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita Scheme.
- You must have a ration card, Aadhar Card, any other identity card, passport size photographs & bank passbook, only then you can apply for the UP Stray Cattle scheme.
up sahbhagita yojana 2021 registration
If you are thinking of doing online registration of UP Sahbhagita Scheme 2021, you will have to follow a certain process. All beneficiaries will have to collect application forms for the Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita Scheme through the Block Development Officer or Veterinary Officer from your block or veterinary hospital. There is no online process available to register for Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagita yojana 2021. Under this scheme, the District Magistrate and Chief Veterinary Officer of each district have been given the responsibility to select all interested farmers, cattle ranchers, and volunteers. For more details, you need to contact the related Chief Veterinary Officer of your block.
You May Like