Vidhwa Pension: widow pension scheme was announced by the central government for widowed women in all states of India. This social welfare scheme is known as the vidhwa pension yojana 2021 through widow pension scheme in India financial support is provided to widowed women who have nobody to take care of them. Widows who are aged between 18 and 60 years can avail of the benefits of this vidhwa pension online scheme. Only those widows whose family income is not more than Rs.10,000 per month are eligible for application to this vidhwa pension list. As part of the vidhwa Pension scheme, widows who have registered and whose name appears in the vidhwa pension list up 2021 22 receive a minimum sum of Rs. 500 every month as financial support for a sustainable livelihood.
However, these criteria differ from state to state. In this article we have covered all details regarding how to apply widow pension scheme, widow pension eligibility criteria, check vidhwa pension status check, vidhwa pension yojana online form and similarly other important information regarding the national widow pension scheme 2021.
vidhwa Pension yojana 2021 – Latest news
Latest Update: vidhwa pension yojana 2021 list released please check through below link.
- 1 vidhwa Pension yojana 2021 – Latest news
- 2 national widow pension scheme Details
- 3 central government widow pension scheme – Overview
- 4 vidhwa pension yojana benefits
- 5 widow pension scheme eligibility
- 6 vidhwa pension yojana documents required
- 7 how to apply for widow pension satewis
- 8 vidhwa pension yojana application form pdf
- 9 vidhwa pension status check
- 10 vidhwa pension yojana list 2021
- 11 widow pension yojana FAQs
national widow pension scheme Details
The vidhwa pension yojana has been started by the Modi Government to help and support widows in all states of India and support them in their daily requirements for living. All registered beneficiaries of the widow pension scheme 2021 are entitled to Rs. 3,600 to Rs. 24,0000 per annum up to 80 years depending on the state directives. After 80 years, the widows will receive Rs. 6,000 per annum. In order to gain vidhwa pension amount, the applicant widow should meet the income criteria set by the respective state where she resides. Also, her children (if she has) should not be able to take care of her. The application for vidhwa pension scheme benefits can be filled through online mode as well as offline mode. The details on how to apply for vidhwa pension are given below.
central government widow pension scheme – Overview
|Portal Name||vidhwa pension yojana 2021|
|Pension Types||widow pension|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||widow pension of India|
|Amount||Rs. 6,000 per annum|
|widow pension status||Active|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|
|vidhwa pension list||2021-2022|
|vidhwa pension official website||sspy-up.gov.in (Uttar Pradesh)|
vidhwa pension yojana benefits
Every widow who applies to this scheme will receive the following benefits this vidhwa pension yojana:
- The beneficiary will receive a pension amount of Rs. 300 every month for her basic needs.
- Upon completion of 80 years of age, the widow will start getting Rs. 500 per month for her needs.
- All the benefits of the widow pension scheme will be credited to the widow’s bank account given during registration.
- All benefits received from the vidhwa pension 2021 will be terminated if it is found that the widows has remarried or in case her income if found to be above poverty line.
- e shram card online self registration 2021
- sbi clerk result 2021
- ap eamcet results 2021 Date
- rrb ntpc result 2021 cbt 1
- ibps rrb clerk prelims result 2021
widow pension scheme eligibility
The applicant has to meet the following parameters for successful widow pension registration:
- The widow must be a permanent resident of the state where she applies for the vidhwa pension yojana.
- The widow must be aged between 18 and 60 years.
- The applicant must be unemployed and her yearly annual income must be as per the limit set by the respective state.
- If the applicant remarries, the pension will be stopped and policy will lapse.
- The applicant should not be receiving any other state scheme benefits for widows.
Also Read: ap polycet 2021 results
vidhwa pension yojana documents required
To apply for the benefits of the widow pension scheme 2021, the following documents will be required:
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- ID Proofs which include Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof such as ration card
- Certificate of Income
- Birth Certificate
- Bank account passbook
how to apply for widow pension satewis
The widow’s pension scheme has been launched in order to provide a better living opportunity for all widowed women in India. To apply for the vidhwa pension yojana benefits, you will have to follow the step by step process given below:
- Navigate to the official website sspy-up.gov.in of the widow pension scheme 2021 of your state.
- On the homepage search for the “vidhwa pension online apply” option and click on it.
- In the new webpage, click on the “New Entry Form” option.
- This will open the vidhwa pension online application form where you will be asked to enter personal details such as name, husband’s name, address, date of birth, taluka, district, mobile number, photograph, income, bank details, husband’s death information etc.
- After entering all the details given above, enter the captcha code and click on the “Save” button.
- The system will then generate your vidhwa pension registration number. Verify all the details entered in the form and then click on the “Submit” button.
- The application form will be then sent to the officials for verification and further processing.
- The application forms can also be submitted offline to the Gram Sabha in the rural areas and the District Probation Officer’s Office for the urban areas.
vidhwa pension yojana application form pdf
vidhwa pension status check
The application upon submission is verified and validated before approval. This can take some time to process and hence you need to check the vidhwa pension status of your application from time to time. This can be done by following the steps given below:
- Navigate to the official Pension Portal of your state.
- Search for a link to “Check Your Application Status” on the homepage and click on it.
- On the new page, enter your registration number, password and captcha code. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- The system will verify your credential and show the status of your application.
In case you have any queries related to the vidhwa pension scheme, you can reach the customer care executives by calling on the toll-free number for your respective state.
vidhwa pension yojana list 2021
- Navigate to the official website of your state.
- Check the link to “vidhwa pension list 2021” on the widow pension homepage and click on it.
- On the widow pension list page, enter your registration number and captcha code. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- The system will verify your credential and show the vidhwa pension list 2021-22.
widow pension yojana FAQs
How to apply vidhwa pension yojana
Candidates can apply for the vidhwa pension yojana through the official website
How to check vidhwa pension list up 2021 22
through sspy up gov official website sspy.gov.in you can check the up vidhwa pension yojana list 2021.
2021 vidhwa pension kab aaegi
vidhwa pension amount will credit to your bank account every month in the first week.
You May Like