The current government of Andhra Pradesh is insisting more on the development of the education sector in the state. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy has recently announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme that will be offering certain financial assistance to the students of the state. Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is applicable for the students who want to pursue their higher education and these students must come from the lower-income background in Andhra Pradesh.
As per the announcement of the CM of Andhra Pradesh Jaganmohan Reddy on 27th November 2019, the government will be providing 100% fee reimbursement to all poor students once they move for the study in college or university. In this article, we’re going to cover the various important aspects of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme. Go through the article thoroughly and you’ll be able to clear all your doubts with the adoption of every vital information regarding the scheme.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Latest Updates
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme details, applying process, status can check here.
- 1 YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Latest Updates
- 2 Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- 3 Motto of AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 5 Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme – Overview
- 6 Necessary documents needed for the scheme
- 7 Highlights of the AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 8 AP Vidya Deevena Scheme Applying process
- 9 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Beneficiary List/Status Check Online
- 10 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: FAQ’s
Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The main motto of the state government of the AP is to boost the education sector by implementing this scheme as a massive contribution through it. Andhra Pradesh Government has approved Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme that will also manage the fee of hostels of students including the mess charges of their institutions. According to the Andhra Pradesh Government officials, poor students of Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) who will apply for this scheme will be able to get the INR 10,000 while polytechnic students will receive INT 15,000 and every degree students can obtain INR 20,000 under AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Students should also note that the whole amount will not be paid at a time but it will be given in two installments viz., one in December and another in July. Every time, the amount of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be credited to the bank account of your mother’s account. As per the recent statistics announced by the Andhra Pradesh government, there will be more than 11.5 lakhs students will be benefited from the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and Jagan Anna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
Motto of AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Encouragement: The first and foremost aim of the state government of Andhra Pradesh is to help poor students financially so that he/she can meet his / her academic goals in their life without hampering any money problem.
- Payment Tenure: According to Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, the financial grant to students will be offered in two installments in a year in their mothers’ accounts.
- Payment for the Examination: Andhra Pradesh Government will also bear the examination fee of the students charged by the institution and this amount will be given apart from the tuition fee of the course.
- The amount for the Beneficiaries: According to the terms and conditions of the scheme, students of ITI will receive INR 10,000 and INR 15,000 is allocated for every polytechnic student. Moreover, if the students of Post Graduation want to avail of this scheme, they will be able to receive INR 20,000.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Residence: The state government of Andhra Pradesh will only give benefits of the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme to those students who are from the state of AP.
- Higher Education: The Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme can only be taken by those students who want to pursue their higher studies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Income or Salary Criteria: The government of Andhra Pradesh has also established fixed-income criteria if you want to take advantage of the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme. If you’re a registered citizen of Andhra Pradesh and the income of your family is not more than INR 2.5 lakhs per year. You’ll not be allowed to partake in this scheme if the family income is more than that.
- Land Criteria: Students who want to apply for the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme, their family land ownership should not be more than 25 acres.
- Selected categories: Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme is only applicable to certain categories. Students who fall in the category of BPL (Below the Poverty Line) or EWS (Economically Weaker Section). Moreover, every student who belongs to the OBC (Other Backward Class), Minority, Kapu, and PwD category will also be able to avail Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Attendance: It is also one of the important steps in the eligibility criteria category where students should have the attendance in college more than 75% and if he attains less stat in attendance will not be eligible to partake in Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Vehicle Owners: If your parents own any two-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle then you’ll not be able to avail the scheme of Jagananna Vasati Deevena in Andhra Pradesh.
- Distance Education: If you’re enrolled to study in distance education in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the benefits under the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme will not be provided to such students. If any of the above courses are not pursuing through regular study of the candidate, you should not apply for this scheme.
- Tax Payers: If your parents are paying taxes, you’ll not eligible for Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Government University: Any students who have continued their education through any of the government-owned universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you’ll not be included in this project.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme – Overview
|Article Category||Government Schemes|
|Scheme Name||జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం|
|Scheme Category||AP State Government Scheme|
|What is Vidya deevena & vasathi deevena||Financial Assistance Scheme for poor children of private / government colleges|
|Eligibility Criteria||For all students under UG/PG Courses|
|Aim Of The Scheme||Financial assistance to the students|
|Benefits Under this scheme||For ITI students: INR 10,000/year.|
For Polytechnic Students: INR 15,000/year.
Others like Degree & others: INR 20,000/year.
Necessary documents needed for the scheme
Candidates should keep prepare themselves with the necessary documents as needed to apply for the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme. And at any stage of the application submission for the specific scheme, candidates fail to do that, it will not be eligible for it. Here we’re going to provide a list of all necessary documents to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme 2020:
- Residential Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Admission Certificate
- Admission Fee Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Copy
- Non – Taxpayer Certificate
- Parents’ Occupation Document
- Attendance Certificate
- Other Certificate: If candidates want aid from the government for their education through Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme, they will have to produce other certificates such as a BPL / EWS certificate issued from the government of Andhra Pradesh or the Government of India. Kapu certificate is also mandatory in the state of Andhra Pradesh including minority documents and medical certificates as per the category mentioned in the application form for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
Highlights of the AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The Vidya Deevena Scheme (RTF) will provide the 100% Fee Reimbursement to all eligible students who applied for it.
- The AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme is providing its benefits to such students who belong to the categories viz., SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), Minority, Kapus, EWS, and Physically Challenged.
- The family income of the student should be less than INR 2.5 Lakh to become eligible for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- The AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme is available for those students whose families’ land is not more than 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land in the state.
- There will not any income limit be entertained for the students who hail from the families of sanitation works and are also professionally dependent on taxi, tractor, and auto. (But the taxpayer under the same category will not eligible to apply for the AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme.)
- A complete fee reimbursement will be given for poor students who are studying in the B Tech, M Tech, MBA, MCA, BEd, M Pharmacy classes, etc.
AP Vidya Deevena Scheme Applying process
The Applicant who is eligible can take the required documents to the nearest Government office or Grama Sachivalayam and apply through them. It is the offline process and there is no online process.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Beneficiary List/Status Check Online
- Go to the official website link navasakam5.apcfss.in.
- Click on the “Know Your Secretariat”.
- Search for the Secretariat Code according to the district.
- Enter your Secretariat Code at the last of the given URL here i.e., https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=”Enter your secretariat code”.
- Then, the beneficiary list will be displayed and also can be downloadable.
In this article, we’ve provided all the information regarding the recent scheme of Andhra Pradesh government, Jagananna Vidya Deevena that is granting a certain financial amount to students for MTF categories while RTF category students will also be getting full reimbursement of their fee submitted in the college. This scheme has been made available to all the students in the state of Andhra Pradesh who belong from lower-income backgrounds to promote their study. Moreover, eligibility conditions have also been mentioned including required documents to apply for this scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: FAQ’s
Check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena status by visiting the official website and enter the secretariat code.
It is an offline process, and go to the grama sachivalayam to apply for the scheme.
The One who studies the higher education and resident of AP, and who owns a BPL Card is eligible and for more details check here.
For ITI Students: INR 10,000/Year and Polytechnic Students: INR 15,000/Year
Others Like Degree & Others: INR 20,000/Year
Residential Proof, Aadhaar Card, Admission Certificate, Admission Fee Proof, Income Certificate, Bank Account Copy, Parents’ Occupation Document, Attendance Certificate.
No, it is an offline process.
B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, ITI, Polytechnic, MCA, MBA, B.Ed, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, and Other Degree/ PG Courses
In a year, through 4 installments, the money will be credited.