The current government of Andhra Pradesh is insisting more on the development of the education sector in the state. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy has recently announced Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme that will be offering certain financial assistance to the students of the state. This scheme will be applicable for those students who want to pursue their education after 12th class and these students must come from the lower-income background in Andhra Pradesh.
The cabinet of Andhra Pradesh declared two major schemes on the same day namely; Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme and YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. As per the announcement of the CM of Andhra Pradesh Jaganmohan Reddy on 27th November, the government will be providing 100% fee reimbursement to all poor students once they move for the study in college or university. In this article, we’re going to cover the various important aspects of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme. You should read this article thoroughly and you’ll be able to clear all your doubts with the adoption of every vital information regarding the scheme:
Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme, Andhra Pradesh, 2019
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, INR 3400 Crore has been allocated and all eligible applicants can apply for the same without worrying about expenses as the government of Andhra Pradesh will be providing the full fee reimbursement every year of their study duration. The main motto of the state government of the AP was to boost the education sector by implementing this scheme as a massive contribution through it.
Andhra Pradesh government has approved Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme that will also manage the fee of hostels of students including the mess charges of their institutions. According to the Andhra Pradesh Government officials, poor students of Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) who will apply for this scheme will be able to get the INR 10,000 while polytechnic students will receive INT 15,000 and every degree students can obtain INR 20,000 under AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Students should also note that the whole amount will not be paid at a time but it will be given in two installments viz., one in December and another in July. Every time, the amount of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be credited to the bank account of your mother’s account.
As per the recent statistics announced by the Andhra Pradesh government, there will be more than 11.5 lakhs students will be benefited from the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and Jagan Anna Vasati Deevena Scheme 2019.
What is the basic motto of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme?
- Encouragement: The first and foremost aim of the state government of Andhra Pradesh is to help poor students financially so that he/she can meet his / her academic goals in their life without hampering any money problem.
- Payment Tenure: According to Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, the financial grant to students will be offered in two installments in a year in their mothers’ accounts.
- Payment for the Examination: Andhra Pradesh Government will also bear the examination fee of the students charged by the institution and this amount will be given apart from the tuition fee of the course.
- The amount for the Beneficiaries: According to the terms and conditions of the scheme, students of ITI will receive INR 10,000 and INR 15,000 is allocated for every polytechnic student. Moreover, if the students of Post Graduation want to avail of this scheme, they will be able to receive INR 20,000.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for applicants to Avail the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme 2019?
- Residence: This is the most important thing for students studying in the various institutions of Andhra Pradesh. The state government of Andhra Pradesh will only give benefits of Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme to those students who are legitimate inhabitants of the state.
- Higher Education: The Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme can only be taken by those students who want to pursue their higher studies in the state of Andhra Pradesh. You can participate in this scheme as per the mentioned courses above eligible to take benefits.
- Income or Salary Criteria: The government of Andhra Pradesh has also established fixed-income criteria if you want to take advantage of the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme. If you’re a registered citizen of Andhra Pradesh and the income of your family is not more than INR 2.5 lakhs per year. You’ll not be allowed to partake in this scheme if the family income is more than that.
- Land Criteria: Students who want to apply for the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme, their family land ownership should not be more than 25 acres.
- Selected categories: Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme is only applicable to certain categories. Students who fall in the category of BPL (Below the Poverty Line) or EWS (Economically Weaker Section). Moreover, every student who belongs to the OBC (Other Backward Class), Minority, Kapu, and PwD category will also be able to avail Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Attendance: It is also one of the important steps in the eligibility criteria category where students should have the attendance in college more than 75% and if he attains less stat in attendance will not be eligible to partake in Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Vehicle Owners: If your parents own any two-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle then you’ll not be able to avail the scheme of Jagananna Vasati Deevena in Andhra Pradesh.
- Distance Education: If you’re enrolled to study in distance education in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the benefits under the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme will not be provided to such students. If any of the above courses are not pursuing through regular study of the candidate, you should not apply for this scheme.
- Tax Payers: If your parents are paying taxes, you’ll not eligible for Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Government University: Any students who have continued their education through any of the government-owned universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you’ll not be included in this project.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme Overview
|Article Category||Government Schemes|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme Overview|
|Scheme Category||AP State Government Scheme|
|What is Vidya deevena & vasathi deevena||Financial Assistance Scheme for poor children of private / government colleges|
|Eligibility Criteria||For all students under UG/PG Courses|
|Aim Of The Scheme||Financial assistance to the students|
|Benefits Under PMJAY||For ITI students: INR 10,000/year.|
For Polytechnic Students: INR 15,000/year.
Others like Degree & others: INR 20,000/year.
What will be the necessary documents for applicants?
Candidates should keep prepare themselves with the necessary documents as needed to apply for the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme. And at any stage of the application submission for the specific scheme, candidates fail to do that, it will not be eligible for it. Here we’re going to provide a list of all necessary documents to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme 2019:
- Residential Proof: For applying the Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme, you must have all the necessary documents issued by the government of Andhra Pradesh. If you don’t have the Residential Certificate, you’ll not get the scholarship under the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card: It’s also an essential document to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme and students will have to duly produce the attachment of a photocopy of his / her Aadhaar Card during the scrutiny process of the application forms.
- Admission Certificate: College Admission certificate is also a mandatory certificate for the students to produce to avail of the benefits of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme. The specific certificate will give proof to the authority that you’re studying in the specific course.
- Admission Fee Proof: The receipt of the admission fee should also produce the students as proof that it has given this amount to the institution/college during the admission.
- Income Certificate: This is one of the most vital documents for the candidates to be produced in front of authority to show the actual income proof of his / her family for availing Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Bank Account Copy: Every student who wants to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme, will have to highlight its bank account details to the administration that he’s not getting money from any external resource.
- Non – Taxpayer Certificate: If students want to become eligible for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme will have to declare that their parents are not paying taxes to the government through the certificate.
- Parents’ Occupation Document: You must have to attach the copy that can show enough proof of the occupation of the parents to avail the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme 2019.
- Attendance Certificate: Authority will also ask to show your attendance from your college that your attendance in the college has bee more than 75% in the academic calendar for taking the benefits of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
- Other Certificate: If candidates want aid from the government for their education through Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme, they will have to produce other certificates such as a BPL / EWS certificate issued from the government of Andhra Pradesh or the Government of India. Kapu certificate is also mandatory in the state of Andhra Pradesh including minority documents and medical certificates as per the category mentioned in the application form for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme.
What are the dates to apply for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena schemes?
However, this only an announcement of the Andhra Pradesh YS government to give information regarding the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme but the official declaration of the application’s invitation from the government has not been released yet and it’s expected to be released. And we’ll provide all the information or update to the students through our website. You can also bookmark our website to instant search easily for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (RTF) and “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF).
Highlights of the AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- The Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme (RTF) will provide the 100% Fee Reimbursement to all eligible students who applied for it.
- The AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme is providing its benefits to such students who belong to the categories viz., SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), Minority, Kapus, EWS, and Physically Challenged.
- The family income of the student should be less than INR 2.5 Lakh to become eligible for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- The AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme is available for those students whose families’ land is not more than 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land in the state.
- There will not any income limit be entertained for the students who hail from the families of sanitation works and are also professionally dependent on taxi, tractor, and auto. (But the taxpayer under the same category will not eligible to apply for the AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme.)
- A complete fee reimbursement will be given for poor students who are studying in the B Tech, M Tech, MBA, MCA, BEd, M Pharmacy classes, etc.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)
- It’ll give financial aid for ITI students of Rs.10,000/- per year.
- It’ll give financial aid to Polytechnic Students of Rs.15,000/- per year.
- Students of categories will get the financial assistance of Rs.20,000/- per year.
In this article, we’ve provided all the information regarding the recent scheme of Andhra Pradesh government, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena that is granting a certain financial amount to students for MTF categories while RTF category students will also be getting full reimbursement of their fee submitted in the college.
This scheme has been made available to all degree students in the state of Andhra Pradesh who belong from lower-income backgrounds to promote their study. Moreover, eligibility conditions have also been mentioned including required documents to apply for this scheme. However, applications for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme have not announced yet so far. But soon after the declaration of the applications of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena, we’ll update our article and let you know the application dates. Lastly, if you have any doubts regarding the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme, can let us know through the comment section below.