e shram card: register.eshram.gov.in portal was launched by the Ministry of Labour & Employment India for helping the workers of the unorganised sector. e shram card has been created to collect data of all the workers who aren’t taxpayers. A unique UAN number is generated after the successful e shram card registration and then they can download the e-shram card online. With this database, new job opportunities, new policies and beneficial schemes will be launched for helping the unorganised sector.
The entire details are listed in the E Shramik Portal 2022 eshram.gov.in Official Website. Below, we have sorted all the valuable information that you might need.
register.eshram.gov.in latest news
🔔Latest Update: e shram card work code list and registration direct link given below check it for more updates check this page frequently.
Click here e shram card online self registration
- 1 register.eshram.gov.in latest news
- 2 e shram card csc center
- 3 e shram card scheme details
- 4 e shram card benefits
- 5 e shram card who can apply
- 6 e shram card registration online
- 7 registration through csc digital seva for e shram card
- 8 e shram card work list code
- 9 e shram card registration last date
- 10 Download your E-Shram Card online through this process
- 11 e shram card helpline number
- 12 e shram card FAQs
e shram card csc center
The e-shram scheme allows any labourer or worker who is part of the unorganised sector to apply for e shram card online. A wide range of occupations including construction workers, maids, agricultural labourers, weavers, fishermen etc all fall under the umbrella. One thing that is necessary to be eligible for this e shram card is that the applicant must be a resident of India. Partially handicapped workers will also be able to benefit from this e shram card scheme. All the candidates for this Card should be between the age group of 16 to 59 years. People who do not have to pay tax even though they work can apply as well. The only thing which disqualifies the candidate from applying is if they are a member of either the EPFO or ESIC.
e shram card scheme details
|Article Name||e shram card registration for 500 and 2 Lakh|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganized workers|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Age Limit||16 to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Rs.20 per registration|
|Article Category||Govt Schemes|
|Total received Applications||23,02,62,840|
e shram card benefits
There are many perks that come from the E-Shram Card. Financial security is one benefit promised to all the workers registered under the e shram card scheme. All the eligible applicants will be able to be a part of the SSS Social Security Scheme. Also, to provide some aid during difficult times, a sum of Rs. 2 lakhs is provided when there are cases of accidental deaths and 1 Lakh for disability. The candidates also enjoy things like Bima Yojna Insurance Cover, along with a year-long premium wave, when the registration process is already handled.
Click Here: AISSEE Admit Card 2022
e shram card who can apply
- Marginal Farmers
- Small Farmers
- Agricultural Labourers
- Construction Workers
- Leather Labourers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Rollers
- Other Workers Engaged in the Unorganised Sectors
e shram card registration online
Your E-Shram Card registration can be easily completed if you follow these simple steps:
- The candidate who is eligible needs to visit the official website for E-Shram to begin the e shram online registration. So, open up the website: register.eshram.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, there will be a Self-Registration section. You need to select that.
- The next e shram card registration page will be automatically redirected after you click on the Self-Registration.
- Next, very carefully input all the details required, that is, your phone number which is linked to your Adhaar card.
- Note: Only those mobile numbers can be used which are already linked with the Adhaar.
- Look for the box with the Captcha code. Write the captcha code exactly as it is into the box.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will find an option for the EPFO and ESIC where you can select either YES/NO.
- In the next step, tap on the Send OTP option on the page. When you do that, an OTP will be sent to the number you just registered.
- Type in the OTP received on your mobile phone precisely.
- When you complete the OTP step, you also need to provide the Adhaar card number in the dedicated space, and finally, accept the provided Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, choose the Submit button on the page.
- Once you have submitted, another application will be displayed on your screen. You need to fill this properly as well according to the documents and submit them.
- To get the approval for your Card, upload all the necessary documents on the portal.
- Once the submission is done, you will see a print option that you can make use of. You can print out a hard copy with the help of this and store it for future reference.
- Once this application procedure is completed on the E-Shramik portal, you will receive your e shram card after approval.
registration through csc digital seva for e shram card
e shram card work list code
e shram card registration last date
To help the candidates, we would like to inform you that the last date for the E-Shram Card registration has not been announced. The last date was supposed to be 31st December 2021, but now there isn’t any update. If any further information, we will let you know in due time.
Download your E-Shram Card online through this process
- Go to the register.eshram.gov.in website and login.
- Provide your details including user name, password, and captcha, followed by selecting the login option.
- The account will be accessible the moment the credentials are all verified.
- Then Download the e shram card.
e shram card helpline number
Also, you can check the updates, clarify any doubts and take necessary help by calling the toll free helpline number 14434.
e shram card FAQs
what is the age limit for e shram card?
e shram card age limit is 16 to 59 Years.
e shram card correction kaise kare
e shram card me kitna paisa milta hai?
Accidental death Insurance is 2 Lakh rupees and 1 Lakh rupees for partial handicap help.
e shram card download pdf with uan number?
Download e shram card pdf through this link click here.
You May Like