eshram card: eshram.gov.in portal was released by the Central Government of India on 26th August 2021 to have valid records and a database of the unorganised working sectors. Migrant workers, construction workers, maids, weavers, fishermen, agricultural labourers and all other eligible workers from the unorganised sector can apply for the e shram card online. The interested candidates can simply login to the e shram portal and apply for eshram card 2022. A 12-digit Universal Account Number (UAN) will be given to as many as 38 crore labours that will be valid in all the parts of the country.
In this article, we have explained about eshram.gov.in portal details, eshram card online registration, e shram gov in login and download process etc.
register.eshram.gov.in latest news
🔔Latest Update: eshram card 2022 online registration is started, the official website link is given below.
- 1 register.eshram.gov.in latest news
- 2 e shram card details
- 3 eshram card online overview
- 4 e shram card benefits
- 5 e shram card registration documents
- 6 e shram portal login
- 7 eshram card registration online
- 8 eshram card download online
- 9 e shram card self registration official website
- 10 eshram card online FAQ’s
e shram card details
Any given workers or labourers who are residing in India are eligible to apply for their e shram card. Partially handicapped workers can also benefit from this e shramik card. Working individuals who do not have to pay tax can avail the eshram card. Also, the candidates must belong to an age group of 16 to 59 years. The candidates must ensure that they are not a member of EPFO or ESIC. Besides, they must present verified documents for enjoying e shram card benefits. The documents required are, Aadhaar Card, valid name and address proof, a mobile number that is linked to Aadhaar and also a valid bank account number & IFSC code.
eshram card online overview
|Article Name||e shram card online registration|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganized workers|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Age Limit||16 to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Rs.20 per registration|
|Article Category||Govt Schemes|
|Total received Applications||23,02,62,840|
e shram card benefits
The main agenda of the Government of India is to provide financial and overall security to the unorganized sectors. Around 38 crores workers or labourers can benefit from this eshram card. Also, a total budget of 404 crores rupees has been set by the government for the eshram cardholders. Following are the advantages if you have an eshram card.
- Financial security is guaranteed for the workers
- Absolutely eligible to avail of the SSS Social Security Scheme
- A sum of Rs 2 lakhs will be provided in case of accidental deaths and even during cases of total disability
- For partially handicapped workers, Rs 1 lakh or more will be provided
- Efficient tracking as well as management of migrant workers
- Broadens and opens a new door of job opportunities
- Once applied, the candidates will be getting Bima Yojana Insurance Cover
- On the completion of registration, candidates will immediately receive a 1-year premium wave
- The workers do not have to register separately or individually for availing of the schemes
Click Here: e shram card
e shram card registration documents
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
e shram portal login
If you are wondering how to login into the portal, the process is very simple. The candidate can visit register.eshram.gov.in and complete the e-Shram card login online as per the process stated above. On the other hand, you can also visit the CSS Centre located in the area for completing the necessary process. However, do carry all the necessary documents for verification.
eshram card registration online
For the E-shram card registration, you need to follow these simple steps.
- First, the candidate must visit the official website register.eshram.gov.in for starting the initial process
- You will find a Self-Registration Section on the homepage, click on that
- Once you select it, the next page will automatically open
- Now, it’s time for you to put the mobile number that you have already linked to your Aadhar card
- Note: Only mobile numbers are linked to Aadhar are applicable.
- You can see a box for filling the captcha code, fill it properly
- Next, you will find an option that will have YES/NO for the EPFO and ESIC
- Lastly, click on Send OTP option to receive the OTP in your registered mobile number
- Upon receiving the OTP, simply enter it as given
- After this, the candidate requires to provide the Aadhaar card number and then proceed to accept the stated Terms and Conditions
- Click on the Submit button
- Another application form will pop-up on your screen, fill it as per documents and submit
- Now, upload the documents that you have to submit for receiving approval
- When submitted, you will also have the option of printing a hard copy for having future reference
- Finally, your application will be done on E-shramik portal for receiving your E-shram card
eshram card download online
The e-Sharm card download process is very easy. You need to:
- Login to register.eshram.gov.in
- Fill in the user name, password and then enter the captcha before clicking on the login button
- Get access to your account after the credentials are verified
- Find the e-Shram card submenu at the top of the main menu
- Upon approval of your card, download the e-Shram card and receive the unique 12-digit number
- Print it out and keep it safe with you
e shram card self registration official website
eshram card online FAQ’s
eshram card helpline number?
For any problem or assistance, contact the helpline number 14434.
eshram card registration online odisha?
Odisha people can apply through this website register.eshram.gov.in.
what is the e shram card heavy traffic solution?
The best way to deal with this problem is to apply between 10 in the night and 5 in the morning
You May Like