NTA NET Result 2019: UGC NET Result December 2019 is now available on the official websites ntanet.nic.in & ugcnet.nta.nic.in of the National Testing Agency (NTA). UGC NET 2019 result is released on 31st December. The examination for the UGC National Eligibility Test was conducted from 2nd Dec – 6th Dec what was given by many candidates. Now all the aspirants can check the NTA UGC net result of all the 81 papers. More than 10 lakhs candidates appeared in the exam in more than 700 examination centers all over the country.
Final Answer Key of NTA Net 2019
The final answer key of the UGC NET 2019 has already been released on 23rd December so candidates can match the questions with the answer key provided on the official portal of the UGC NET 2019 ntanet.nic.in. The final answer was based on the objections raised by the candidates on the previous answer key released by the National Testing Agency. Here you can download the UGC net final answer key
ntanet.nic.in Result 2019 News
ugc net december 2019 Result had released on ugcnet.nta.nic.in Check the page for latest updates and result direct link.
UGC NET Result December 2019-overview
|UGC NET Exam Events||UGC NET Exam Dates 2019|
|UGC NET exam||December 2-6 2019|
|Provisional answer key||December 10 2019|
|Final answer key||December 23 2019|
|Result||December 31 2019|
NTA UGC NET 2019 Cut Off & Merit list
National Testing Agency had released the two segregate merit lists for CSIR NET and UGC NET where one list would represent the roll numbers and names of the candidates who have qualified for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) while another list is of candidates became eligible for the Lectureship/assistant professorship. For more information candidates can visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) ntanet.nic.in.
UGC NET December 2019 Result Expected Date and Cut-off
The result of the UGC NET had declared on the 31st December so candidates may also have to check the National Testing Agency results. As the announcement of the UGC NET Dec 2019 result had made, candidates will get the cut-off marks through the official website of the National Testing Agency for UGC NET.
UGC NET Scorecard/Result printed Details
UGC NET scorecard will contain the following details
|Roll number||Application number|
|Subject code and name||Number of candidates registered for the concerned subject|
|Number of candidates appeared for the concerned subject||Post applied for (JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor Only)|
|Paper-wise and total marks obtained||Paper-wise and total percentage obtained|
|Paper-wise and total percentile score obtained||Exam qualifying status|
NTA UGC NET Result How To Check
Candidates can check the UGC NET Result December 2019 from the official website of the National Testing Agency for UGC NET by following steps:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET 2019 @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The homepage of the website is open.
- Click on the link UGC NET Result December 2019 where a new page will appear for the candidates that will require login details such as Application Number and Password following the Security Pin.
- Now click on the sign-in button and your result will appear.
- Take a printout of the result downloaded in PDF format for future references.
UGC NET 2019 Cut-off and Passing Marks
As per the NTA, General Category candidates will have to score at least 40 percent marks while 35 marks will be required for the reserved category to pass the UGC NET December 2019 exam. But candidates who want to become eligible for the jobs will have to secure ranks from the top 6 percent. So the candidates should only rely on the merit list for a great opportunity in the future.
UGC NET Eligibility
- Candidates should meet the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET Exam:
- Candidates should score at least 55% in the post-graduation standard.
- Candidates who want to apply for the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) should not be more than 30 years in age while applying for the Assistant Professor, there will not be any age bar for the candidates.
- Candidates who belong from any of the reserved categories will be given five years of age relaxation while applying for the JRF.
- Candidates who have cracked the State Eligibility Test (SET) before the date of the 1st June 2002, will also be given relaxation from taking the UGC NET exam.
Final Words: As the UGC NET 2019 December examination for regions such as Assam and Meghalaya has been canceled so result likely to be delayed. Hence candidates should wait for the result patiently. However, we also expect that candidates will have already matched their answers with the answer key published earlier. Candidates will be able to know the UGC NET December 2019 score drastically through the answer key published by the National Testing Agency.
We’ll update all the candidates after the result declaration through this page. All the aspirants can bookmark this page or you can also visit the official website of the NTA UGC NET for more updates. If you have any doubts regarding the UGC NET 2019, can let us know by leaving a message in the below section.
- 1 Final Answer Key of NTA Net 2019
- 2 ntanet.nic.in Result 2019 News
- 3 UGC NET Result December 2019-overview
- 4 NTA UGC NET 2019 Cut Off & Merit list
- 5 UGC NET December 2019 Result Expected Date and Cut-off
- 6 UGC NET Scorecard/Result printed Details
- 7 UGC NET scorecard will contain the following details
- 8 NTA UGC NET Result How To Check
- 9 UGC NET 2019 Cut-off and Passing Marks
- 10 UGC NET Eligibility
- 11 NTA NET Result 2019 direct link(Available Now)