Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag provides scholarships to all students studying in the Universities, Colleges, and Schools. There are a huge number of applicants go to participate in the scholarship procedure every year in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The process of the disbursement of the scholarship goes on for many months and completes the next year from the commencement of the specific course.
As the application procedure for the submission of the application for UP Scholarship for courses such as B. Tech., BBA, BCA, B. Sc., B. A., B. Com., M. Tech., M. A., M. Sc., Matric, Post Matric, etc. is already over. Candidates of UP Pre matric were able to fill the application form from 1st July 2019 – 10th October 2019, while the link to submit the scholarship application again, was available from 1st November – 20th November.
Candidates who submitted the applications on earlier dates could edit the submitted form from 16th October – 25th October. For the second shift applicants, the link for the modification of the submitted applications was reopened from 19th December – 28th December while the disbursement of the UP Scholarships is tentative on 26th January. To know the complete process and status of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship of various classes, you need to read this article thoroughly.
UP Scholarship Updates
UP Scholarship apply process, status, and complete details can check here.
Important Points to Know about UP Scholarship
The Social Welfare Department (Jan Kalyan Vibhag) of Uttar Pradesh provides a chance of students studying in the state to avail fee reimbursement & scholarships of the specific courses operated in the state. Lakhs of candidates from SC, ST, OBC and General categories fill the application forms to avail UP Scholarship scheme every year. Uttar Pradesh Jan Kalyan Vibhag gave chances to fill the application forms for UP Scholarship to students studying in class 9th and 10th. Hence, the basic aim of the Jan Kalyan Department is to promote students who come from lower background to continue further study. Students are promoted for secondary education by providing financial aid through Scholarship & fee reimbursement. We’re providing the vital features of UP Scholarship:
- UP Scholarship is offered by the Social Welfare Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- To become eligible for the UP Scholarship, candidates must study in Class 9th, Class 10th, Class 11th, Class 12th, Any Graduate Course, Any Post Graduate Course, and Any professional Course operated in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students who belong to SC / ST / OBC / General Category (with less than Rs. 1 lakh income in a year) are liable to take benefits of the UP Scholarship for Class 9th & 10th.
- If you are studying in Class 11th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation and belong to the SC / ST / Minority, your income should be less than 2 lakhs while OBC / General Category’s students income must not more than 2.5 lakh.
- After the selection of the candidates for the UP Scholarship scheme, they will get a scholarship and fee reimbursement benefits by Uttar Pradesh Government.
UP Scholarship Scheme Overview
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship Scheme|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students above 9th Class Standard can apply|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||No Application fee|
|What is UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag||Financial assistance for the students|
|Who can apply||Students of UP above 9th Standard|
What is the process of applying for the UP Scholarships?
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the UP Scholarship; scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Now, go to the Student tab and click on the New Registration Tab.
- Here, you have to select the scholarship section for applying the UP Scholarship of various courses.
- You need to fill all relevant columns and upload documents as asked in the application for the UP Scholarship
- Moreover, you also have to enter your email ID and Phone number to receive further updates from the Jan Kalyan Vibhag for the same regarding the UP Scholarship.
- Here, you need to recheck your application for the UP Scholarship before the submission and after rechecking, you should submit it.
What are the necessary documents for UP Scholarship for General / OBC / SC / ST / Minority community?
Students who want to apply for the Matric Scholarship of Uttar Pradesh will have to show the relevant following documents as asked in the application form: Candidates must submit documents such as
- electricity bill,
- ration card,
- LIC Premium Receipt/connection/gas bill (for address proof),
- Voter Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Caste Certificate,
- Passport Size Photographs,
- Income Certificate (less than 1 lakh),
- mark sheet of previous class,
- current year fee receipt/admission proof,
- domicile certificate,
- birth certificate (10th class mark sheet is also applicable), and
- bank passbook.
What are the important dates to apply for the UP Scholarship Scheme 2019-20?
Candidates who want to apply for the UP Scholarship scheme will have to apply within specific dates. You were given a timeframe from 1st July to 10th October to fill the application form for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship for 2019 – 20 session.
How to check the status of the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement?
After the successful submission of the application form for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement, you can also check the status of your application. After following the below steps, you would find out whether the amount of the scholarship has been sent to your bank account or not. Moreover, you can also get a rejection and acceptance of the application for the UP Scholarship:
- Firstly, visit the official website of UP Scholarship scheme through the link; scholarship.up.nic.in/status1819.aspx
- Now, the homepage of the status of the UP Scholarship will be open with relevant columns.
- Here, you need to enter your registration number as obtained during the submission of the application form for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
- Now press on the search button to know about the status of your UP Scholarship application.
- Take a printout of the document downloaded on your PC or mobile.
महत्वपूर्ण सूचना : उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने वाले सभी छात्रों को सूचित किया जाता है कि वह संदेहात्मक डेटा को सही कर संस्था में 2 जनवरी तक जमा कर सकते हैं। उनके आवेदन पत्र को अग्रसारित करने की अंतिम तिथि 3 जनवरी 2020 तक है। वहीं उत्तर प्रदेश में संचालित यू पी बोर्ड के अतिरिक्त अन्य सभी बोर्डों के छात्र अपने दसवीं कक्षा के प्रमाण पत्र 5 जनवरी 2020 तक जिला कल्याण अधिकारी को सौंप दें।
Note Important Points
- Uttar Pradesh scholarship will be distributed to only those applicants who have specific eligibility criteria and studying in a college/school/university located in the state of Uttar Pradesh and accredited by the Indian government.
- Only those applicants will be able to take benefits of the Uttar Pradesh scholarships who are presently living in the state of Uttar Pradesh and living certificate also belongs to here.
- UP Scholarship will equally be disbursed to various categories’ candidates such as General/OBC/SC/ST/Minority.
- Students of the blacklisted universities will be given the benefits of UP Scholarship by Uttar Pradesh government and also they will not eligible to apply for the UP Scholarship in the future.
- Every candidate should fill the correct details in the application form of the UP Scholarship. Application furnished with the false information will liable to not give benefits of the UP Scholarship and punishment can also be given by the authority.
- Students should attach the softcopy of the bank passbook in the application form that will be giving the information related to your previous transactions and bank account details.
- Students should submit the UP Scholarship application form to the authority only and also collect the receipt from your college/Related Authority after the submission.
- You must mention your working email ID and mobile number in the UP Scholarship application form that will provide information related to your application form for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
- If you’re not eligible for the UP scholarship scheme, it’ll cause to rejection of your application.
- Students who have submitted application forms for the UP Scholarship fro the session 2019-20, can check the status of their application online through the link; scholarship.up.nic.in/status1819.aspx.
- Students who have taken the benefits of the UP Scholarship in previous years can renew the registration and they don’t have any need to make a new registration this year.
- Students must enter the application number and date of birth (DOB) to check the status of the application.
- Uttar Pradesh Jan Kalyan Vibhag publishes all the vital information regarding the UP Scholarship on the official website; scholarship.up.nic.in. You should keep visiting the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship frequently for fresh updates.
What is the application fee for UP Scholarship Application?
Candidates who want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship will not have to pay any fee for the application submission. Hence, the submitted application for the UP Scholarship will be free of cost. Free application for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship will be available for all categories’ students whether they belong to General Category/OBC Category/SC Category/ST Category/Minority.
What are the important things to keep in mind for the UP Scholarship Application Form?
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application form can be filled only by online mode. Hence, eligible students could apply for the Uttar Pradesh Application form through online mode. Interest students who wanted to apply for the UP Scholarship application form went through the official portal of the UP Scholarship between a specific date range. Application made beyond the date range will not be accepted by the authority.
- For checking the latest updates of the Uttar Pradesh application form, you need to keep checking the official website of the UP Scholarship portal.
- Candidates who are unable to avail benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship scheme can also let know the related concern to the authority/school/college/university providing them the relevant details. You will be given the possible cause of rejection of your application for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
|UP Scholarship Apply Online|
|UP Scholarship Notification (Pre-Matric)|
|UP Scholarship Notification (Post-Matric)|
Moreover, if you want more information related to the UP Scholarship 2019-20 can send us a note through the comment section below.
- 1 UP Scholarship Updates
- 2 Important Points to Know about UP Scholarship
- 3 UP Scholarship Scheme Overview
- 4 What is the process of applying for the UP Scholarships?
- 5 What are the necessary documents for UP Scholarship for General / OBC / SC / ST / Minority community?
- 6 What are the important dates to apply for the UP Scholarship Scheme 2019-20?
- 7 How to check the status of the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement?
- 8 Note Important Points
- 9 What is the application fee for UP Scholarship Application?
- 10 What are the important things to keep in mind for the UP Scholarship Application Form?
- 11 Important links